Operation: Sexy Claus Week #6 10.24.11 CLOSED GROUP

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Good Morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a wonderdul day thus far and had a good weekend! The start of a new week eh!

Let's kill it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE81SVEtMGVTaFFpLWJveDJJOXNWOUE6MQ

Question of The Day: What is your favorite "clean meal"?

Replies

• Krys_T
    Options
    So I totally forgot to weigh-in this morning. It was my little man's first day of "school" so I was a little hectic lol. I will weigh-in tomorrow morning.

This week I think I am going to do the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse. I just feel like my body needs it right now. So I am excited about that.

QOD: My favorite clean meal is plain oatmeal with a little brown sugar, almond milk and blueberries with a side of scrambled egg whites. It is just something about starting off my day with a filling, healthy breakfast that gives me energy that I absolutely love!!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    good morning ladies!

i lost 4lbs this week! woo hoo!! :) i'm only .2lbs away from my mini-goal to lose 10lbs by halloween when i started this challenge! so excited. i am also about half way to my goal for the challenge now. yay! definitely a great feeling.

my favorite clean meal is marinated ahi tuna steaks from trader joes over a bed of spinach, onions & tomatoes. a very simple, easy meal & you don't need dressing on it becasue the marinade from the tuna is DELICIOUS! mmmm.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    I will weigh in tmr ...

I would have to go with any kind of salad with grilled chicken. I actually LOVE veggies the more the better.
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options

I absolutely love having some grilled or baked chicken with roasted veggies (squash, zuchinni, onions, brussell sprouts, garlic, etc). yum!
  • divadoll41
    Options
    GM! Hope everyone had a great weekend! My favorite clean meal is Grilled chicken and okra! Have a great week!
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Greetings Everyone

I'm happy to announce I"ve finally saw movement in the scale last week, after an awlful plateau despite working out consistently so I'm feeling pretty good right now! Out of the 180's, its actually 179.6 ...but hey I'll take every little ounce! LOL

I would have to say it would be a chopped salad.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Greetings Everyone

I'm happy to announce I"ve finally saw movement in the scale last week, after an awlful plateau despite working out consistently so I'm feeling pretty good right now! Out of the 180's, its actually 179.6 ...but hey I'll take every little ounce! LOL

I would have to say it would be a chopped salad.

I heard that girl!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :flowerforyou:

Well I'm at 169.2 this morning. On my way back down again! Yippee!!!! Now to keep this trend going.....

QOD~ Favorite clean meal. Salmon or grilled chicken, side of steamed brocolli or asparagas. Side salad. Yummmmm!
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    forgot to weigh in this morning - i will catch up tomorrow.
    my favorite clean meal is salmon or trout with a side spinach salad with kiwis, rasperries and walnuts. YUM
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    UGH!!!!! Back to 157.5.... EFFFFFF... this week I am going to seriously kick some *kitten*... I know it's going to be a low gym week, so I will be trying to get in my exercises anywhere I can. I am also going to really commit to doing planks, push ups and sit ups each morning along with my sun salutations. Hopefully that will get my but going... I am SO incredibly frustrated right now. Grrrrr. K rant OVER!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!

So I am moving back down after my gain last week.:happy:

LW: 160.0
    CW: 159.0

QOD: MY favorite clean meal is grilled chicken breast and roasted potatoes.
  • Omoge25
    Omoge25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I haven't really been doing anything since the start of this competition but I finally got a gym membership and started working out last week .I went to the gym 6 times and my diet was decent! Was so proud of myself and expected a big loss except I stepped on the scale this morning and I had gained 0.5lbs. So discouraging but its only been 1 week really so I'll push on.
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    LW: 223
    Cw: 221

My favorite clean meal is grilled talapia, brown rice and a side salad with a vinagarette. I eat it every week.
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Good Monday morning, all!!

The scale remains the same. Oh, well, at least it didn't go up, right?

QOD: I like the idea of clean eating. I even subscribe to Clean Eating Magazine. However, I have yet to purposefully make a "clean" meal. I even think I eat clean most of the time -- lean meat, fish, fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains -- but I do not have a favorite clean meal...I don't think.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Well, the scale was ugly this week - but it was an accurate reflection of what no exercise & eating on the run (instead of planning) can get you.

My favorite clean meal? lentils w/chopped veggies, avocado & lime juice.
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    LW: 199.6
    CW: 190.6

Can I just say I LOVE the 17 day diet and will recommend it to anyone!!!! I have been eating my allowed calories everyday this week and I have not Beene hungry but was still able to lose 9 lbs thanks to the 17 day diet.

QOTD: what is your favorite clean meal?

I love some grilled chicken or fish with some steamed veggies!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    LW: 199.6
    CW: 190.6

Can I just say I LOVE the 17 day diet and will recommend it to anyone!!!! I have been eating my allowed calories everyday this week and I have not Beene hungry but was still able to lose 9 lbs thanks to the 17 day diet.

QOTD: what is your favorite clean meal?

I love some grilled chicken or fish with some steamed veggies!

Are you kidding me?! Go girl! That is freaking amazing! LOL :) Keep it up my dear!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I haven't really been doing anything since the start of this competition but I finally got a gym membership and started working out last week .I went to the gym 6 times and my diet was decent! Was so proud of myself and expected a big loss except I stepped on the scale this morning and I had gained 0.5lbs. So discouraging but its only been 1 week really so I'll push on.
    Yes, it is only week one! Glad to see that you started going to the gym...make sure to keep that diet in check and keep moving that body...you can do it!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    LW: 223
    Cw: 221

My favorite clean meal is grilled talapia, brown rice and a side salad with a vinagarette. I eat it every week.
    Nice loss girl!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    UGH!!!!! Back to 157.5.... EFFFFFF... this week I am going to seriously kick some *kitten*... I know it's going to be a low gym week, so I will be trying to get in my exercises anywhere I can. I am also going to really commit to doing planks, push ups and sit ups each morning along with my sun salutations. Hopefully that will get my but going... I am SO incredibly frustrated right now. Grrrrr. K rant OVER!

Don't get frustrated....get even! LOL You can do this girl!