Operation: Sexy Claus Week #6 10.24.11 CLOSED GROUP

Options

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :flowerforyou:

Well I'm at 169.2 this morning. On my way back down again! Yippee!!!! Now to keep this trend going.....

QOD~ Favorite clean meal. Salmon or grilled chicken, side of steamed brocolli or asparagas. Side salad. Yummmmm!

Yeaaahhh! Keep it up!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    good morning ladies!

i lost 4lbs this week! woo hoo!! :) i'm only .2lbs away from my mini-goal to lose 10lbs by halloween when i started this challenge! so excited. i am also about half way to my goal for the challenge now. yay! definitely a great feeling.

Question of The Day: What is your favorite "clean meal"?

my favorite clean meal is marinated ahi tuna steaks from trader joes over a bed of spinach, onions & tomatoes. a very simple, easy meal & you don't need dressing on it becasue the marinade from the tuna is DELICIOUS! mmmm.

Way to go girl! You are doing awesome and loving the positive energy!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good morning!!

So I am moving back down after my gain last week.:happy:

LW: 160.0
    CW: 159.0

QOD: MY favorite clean meal is grilled chicken breast and roasted potatoes.

Hey Hey now! Great job!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think any bake fish and a side salad with olive oil and fresh lemon juice for the dressing!!!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh again tomorrow and report what it said as my wi....I didn't like it today at all... hah... I have been sick and felt awful.... Going to push myself to go to Zumba and hope I feel better with that..

My fav. clean meal... maybe grilled pork chops, rice and tomatoes (my fav food ever!! ) and green beans... I also love a good salad w/ a little of the olive garden salad dressing on it... Yum! and fyi in case you didn't know you can buy the olive garden dressing to bring home for a little less than $5 a bottle...and I do splurge on this from time to time!! and it's not high in calories either... :)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    LW: 159.8
    CW: 157.2 yipee!

QOD: grilled chicken, broccoli, and a small red potato cut and roasted. :smile:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    brooke0206... Thanks for your continuing support (re: 17 DD). :flowerforyou: HOLY LOSS!!

LW: 177.2
    CW: 178

Not too shabby, for getting back after a few off days.

Question of The Day: What is your favorite "clean meal"?
    Not a meal, but I love beet/carrot/lemon/apple juice, all juiced together. :heart: It's my favourite thing these days.

I love all the other meals! I love lots of them too. Espec. grilled chicken or salmon salads (with goat cheese, and grilled veggies!!).
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    LW: 182
    CW: 179

QOD: MY favorite clean meal is steam flying fish....
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    QOD: Favorite clean meal.... I have this every morning, it just starts my day off on the right foot. Jordan's Muesli, with added milled flax seed, yogurt and either fresh berries or frozen. Yummers! Otherwise hands down it's grilled salmon!

TOM is here this week... I am afraid to step on the scale. It sounds really silly but it is taking a lot out of me (The scale went up almost 10 lbs a couple weekends ago and despite increasing water, making good choices and exercising at least 5 days a week the scale has not moved! AAARRRGGGGHHHH. I went to my doc and he congratulated me on entering peri-menopause. Thanks dude!!! Only a man!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good Moring ladies! How is everyone today? Hope all is well!

QOD: This is going to be a fun one...if you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Clean meal: Tilapia and veggies
    Any Job: Psychiatrist.... I always want to counsel ppl and prescribe meds.

OTOH, an actress or singer
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    QOD: Oooh any job in the world?? How about a celebrity like the Kardashian's? I get paid an enormous paycheque for doing absolutely nothing. :laugh:
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good Moring ladies! How is everyone today? Hope all is well!

QOD: This is going to be a fun one...if you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

I think I would be a Counselor. But an all encompassing one lol....so High School, Marriage and Family and Health and Fitness lol....I like listening to people and giving advice.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    QOD: Oooh any job in the world?? How about a celebrity like the Kardashian's? I get paid an enormous paycheque for doing absolutely nothing. :laugh:

Bahahaha thats a good one!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Any job in the world... hmm..

Well, I love teaching (what I do). And I would love to be an aeronautical engineer (second choice). Interesting combination, I know!
    But, my absolute dream job would probably be to create toys and own my own toy-shop. :smile: You know - one of those people who has their own shop with their apartment/workshop right above it. I love toys. And I love kids. It would be fantastic. :heart:
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    QOD: Dream Job....

I have always (since I was a little kid) wanted to be a dolphin trainer :)
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    My ideal job would be to be a tour manager for a band/artist. Basically, that means I'd run the show while the band is on tour and travel with them all around the world. Music has always been my passion so working behind the scenes in music doing anything would make me happy. I currently help out my friends' band when I find the time, but they can't afford to pay me just yet. Hopefully one day! :)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    - Haha how about an heiress born with money lol get paid to be stupid like Paris Hilton.
    - In all honesty if money didnt matter I would work at a daycare with kids preferably preschool age. Thats what I wanted to do and have my AA degree towards it but unfortunately it doesnt pay much so I'm stuck here behind a desk. :(
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My dream job when I was growing up was to be a marine biologist training dolphins for the U.S. Navy. After visiting my family down south a few years back, I think if I could, I would love to educate obese children and their parents on what it takes to live balanced lives. I have a second cousin who is 14 years old and weighs over 300 pounds. She tried one summer to lose weight but was made fun of by my cousins (her mom and aunts) and she stopped trying. They refused to buy healthy greens because they thought it was too expensive and instead continued to feed their families with KFC and other "finger-licking good" food. It saddened me to no end!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    QOD: If I could have any job in the world and still make good paper I would definitely teach...
    I love interacting with little kids they are so amazing.