STARS 9 WEEK CHALLENGE (CLOSE GROUP) WK 5

Options
1234568»

Replies

• NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    QOTD Sunday October 30- What has been your best NSV since you began your journey?

Hmmm...... This one is hard. I tend to forget about them quickly after they happen.

I think the best NSV is being in better shape than my skinny husband. He can't keep up with me at the gym anymore, and gives up about half way through my workout. It makes me feel so strong and healthy.
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    hi guys - sorry ive not been on the past couple of days to post on here - my family dog of 12 years was put to sleep on friday so have just been logging food and exercise and thats it really. hope your all doing well.

claire. xxx
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    HAPPY H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N!!!!

Oct 31 QOTD: Do you celebrate Halloween? If so are you dressing up for the occasion? As what?
    What is YOUR favorite halloween candy? What kind did you buy to pass out the the goblins tonight?

Mini Challange: KEEP YOUR HANDS OUT OF THE CANDY DISH!! If you feel the temptation, do wall sits until your legs feel like jello and you canNOT walk to the candy dish! So no determined number to do or how long to hold just do as needed to get past the urge!!!

Yes we do celebrate - I was a clown for the halloween party at our chuch Saturday night. Probably will not dress up today.
    My favorite halloween candy is tootsie rolls - YUM!!! I got dum-dum pops for the church event and little bags of pretzels to give out tonight to the goblins.

Have fun and be safe!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    hi guys - sorry ive not been on the past couple of days to post on here - my family dog of 12 years was put to sleep on friday so have just been logging food and exercise and thats it really. hope your all doing well.

claire. xxx
    So sorry lady bug - know that is tough.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Oct 31 QOTD: Do you celebrate Halloween? If so are you dressing up for the occasion? As what?
    What is YOUR favorite halloween candy? What kind did you buy to pass out the the goblins tonight?

Yes, we celebrate. My office decided on a circus theme, so I dressed up as a spectator. Great excuse to get to wear jeans on a Monday. :) I painted balloons on my cheek, brought some balloons, popped some popcorn and put it in one of those plastic popcorn containers from Target, and brought a stuffed elephant (that I "won" from the midway). :)

My favorite halloween candy is probably Butterfinger - which is odd because I don't like chocolate or peanut butter, but I love Butterfingers!

Micah, my son, is dressing up as a ninja. We will be out trick-or-treating, so I didn't buy any candy to give out. If we are home when any trick-or-treaters show up, I will pass out his candy. He gets to have one piece of his choice out of the bucket (he doesn't like chocolate either, so it won't be anything like that) and then he will trade the rest for a small toy - which is a treat because I only buy toys for birthday or Christmas.
  • tessacope2
    Options

I've never really gotten into the Halloween holiday. Although I don't dress up, I love to see the little ones in their costumes! I went to a friends house last night, and her 4 year old put on his Capt. American costume and played for hours...it was too cute! We carved a pumpkin yesterday and bought candy to pass out. It's been pouring raining for days, and it is supposed to rain tonight too. Bummer!

I'm going to try to meet the mini challenge, but that is going to be hard. I love the bite size Snickers!

Happy Halloween!
  • Wfortner
    Wfortner Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    QOTD: Saturday Oct. 29th.
    We all have a "bucket list", what are the top 5 things on yours?

1. Reach my goal weight!!!
    2. Take a trip/cruise and see ALaska
    3. See Paris, France
    4. Complete a full Marathon
    5. Complete a Triathalon
  • MFPSTARSCHALLENGE
    Options
    DO NOT POST HERE, PLEASE SEE WEEK 6 THREAD. THANKS
  • Wfortner
    Options
    QOTD Sunday October 30- What has been your best NSV since you began your journey?

Well, up until last night I would've said...."I dont really not which one is my best"....BUT, last night it was really chilly, went to bed to snuggle up with my hubby, the love of my life, and as he wrapped his around me to snuggle up and get warm, his words were " Honey!! I am trying to wrap my arm around and its kinds sinking in at your waist and I feel your hip bone poking me!!! How many lbs have you lost again!!??"

I know it may sound corny or silly to some people...but right then I felt so tiny in his arms...and even more special...I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world....!! :)
  • Wfortner
    Options

I am probably going to be the odd ball on this question today :( But, I do not celebrate Halloween. We have a huge "Fall Festival" celebration and the kids have fun, games, cotton candy, etc and lots of prizes and then right before dark we do a "trunk or treat" so they can load up with tons of candy!! The kids can dress up ...as long as its not scary. My daughter was a bunny rabbit.

Today though we wont actually do anything. Even if we did, we live way out in the woods on a private dirt (dead end) road...I think most would b scared to come down here anyway...lol...

Hope everyone else has a great time!!!

oh, favorite candy....well I love dark chocolate...which is hard to come by in candy buckets, I guess my second is a peanut butter cup...YUMM!
  • tartz66
    tartz66 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Yes, we celebrate Halloween. I do not decorate my house scary, I decorate more fall. I will not be dressing up today, however my husband and I went out on Saturday night and we dressed up. We both went as the 70's disco era. I would have to say my favorite Halloween candy is the miniature candy bars; snickers, butter fingers, almond joys, 1000 grand bars, recess buttercups, and I could go on and on. I bought a big bag of Swedish fish and Sour-patch kids to hand out tonight. I didn't buy any chocolate because I didn't want to be so tempted to eat it.
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Saturday mini challenge: It has been pouring raining all weekend. The credit card machine was down at the gas station because of the Tstorm and they were only taking cash. The lady behind me in line didn't have any cash so I paid for her items:)

LOVE IT!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options

We are the "scrooge" family of Halloween! Sorry but now that our kids are grown we really do not get into. I do think it's a dumb event all around and I could live without it.

Fav. candy Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.