• KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi, is this group still going on?

I am currently 194 lbs.
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    no change... up 1lb I think lol ??? ok then... started the 30DS yesterday WOOO nelly... am I aching
    as well as 30-45 min on the treadmill and 10-15 on the elliptical (as well as riding too and from the Gym on my bike)
    thinking maybe it is muscle? burned like 1100 calories today alone...

I eat back half my burnt calories as I am not sure they are 100% accurate on the levels... and drinking 9-12 glasses of water a day... I am sure soon I will see inches dropped...
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    no change... up 1lb I think lol ??? ok then... started the 30DS yesterday WOOO nelly... am I aching
    as well as 30-45 min on the treadmill and 10-15 on the elliptical (as well as riding too and from the Gym on my bike)

I eat back half my burnt calories as I am not sure they are 100% accurate on the levels... and drinking 9-12 glasses of water a day... I am sure soon I will see inches dropped...

Impressive! I wish I could do all that in one day!!! I really love to workout, but time is so limited...Congratulations, you are doing great!!!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Impressive! I wish I could do all that in one day!!! I really love to workout, but time is so limited...Congratulations, you are doing great!!!

THank you :D
    I have time because I am not working right now.... unfortunately... and fortunately cause it gives me time TO work out... I bake and decorate cakes... but just moved recently so no business as of yet... sure things will get busy next month with Xmas being around the corner I have a couple orders coming in... but still working from home gives me the opportunity to make my own hours :D