The New and Improved HCG

13»

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    I was watching my local CBS affiliate this morning (WISH), and I heard the same thing! However, you do have it slightly wrong. It's not processed from dog semen. It's processed from dog faeces. Basically the idea is that there is a compound exclusive to the canine digestive system that is found in almost all dog faeces and this compound has been found, at least in humans, to increase ones metabolic rate by a factor of 10! And it also helps you if you're trying to target specific areas because it's available also as an injectable that you can just inject directly into your problem areas. It's a miracle. It really is.

And because the compound is processed through breaking down the faeces you're not really putting faeces in your body because it's been broken down. This helps keep the "ick" factor quite low. I really look forward to ordering my first bottle of this stuff!

OOHHHH It's not a dog SEMEN diet, It's a dog FECES diet!

Silly of us to make fun. I retract my jokes. It's a brilliant plan.

:noway:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member

Thank goodness - just in case, I ingest both
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    "No really guys it's a good diet. It's recommended by doctors in Nigeria or something. Sure I'm not allowed to eat more than 76 calories per day and the neighborhood dogs keep chasing me around the block, but whatever works right?

THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE NEED TO BE MORE SUPPORTIVE AND NOT SO NEGATIVE!!"

*swallows dog jizz pill*

You swallow? :indifferent:

Well Duh!!! Of course you have to swallow it. Spitting it out isn't going to help.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member

Thank goodness - just in case, I ingest both

Always better safe than sorry.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    I was watching my local CBS affiliate this morning (WISH), and I heard the same thing! However, you do have it slightly wrong. It's not processed from dog semen. It's processed from dog faeces. Basically the idea is that there is a compound exclusive to the canine digestive system that is found in almost all dog faeces and this compound has been found, at least in humans, to increase ones metabolic rate by a factor of 10! And it also helps you if you're trying to target specific areas because it's available also as an injectable that you can just inject directly into your problem areas. It's a miracle. It really is.

And because the compound is processed through breaking down the faeces you're not really putting faeces in your body because it's been broken down. This helps keep the "ick" factor quite low. I really look forward to ordering my first bottle of this stuff!

Thank you so much for that helpful information. I'll be sending you a FR so I can get the information to send away for this new miracle. I've tried everything, all the latest wonders like HCG and nothing has helped so far. This is the answer to my dreams!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    I think I am gonna vomit!!!
    That JUST happens to be how the dog semen diet works. You are halfway there.

HAHAHAHA, you're cracking me up, today :)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    I think I'm going to bow out of this one.......I will stick with the old fashioned method of a tapeworm.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    I think I'm going to bow out of this one.......I will stick with the old fashioned method of a tapeworm.

Now THAT is a great diet. Eat as much as you want, don't exercise, just let the tapeworm grow and grow.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member

Now THAT is a great diet. Eat as much as you want, don't exercise, just let the tapeworm grow and grow.

and don't forget sharing is caring!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    10867803.jpg
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    If I dress up like a dog, will that work?

If it was enought to lose wieght....every men would be happy and relax. Imagine....no more wars!!!!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    is this anything like the blip I heard on the news about gentlemen over the age of 70 who has "wonder feces" that paired with 600 calories a day helps speed up weight loss? I think they said it must be consumed with food, ingestinally....

What does ingestinally mean?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Maybe this explains why my old dog stays so trim - he can eat and eat .. but then he goes outside and eats a whole bunch of poop. Stays fit as a fiddle.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Maybe this explains why my old dog stays so trim - he can eat and eat .. but then he goes outside and eats a whole bunch of poop. Stays fit as a fiddle.

I'm gonna be rich! My yard of full of this sh_t!
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220 Member
    I think its a suppository :).
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member

and don't forget sharing is caring!

You want me to share my tapeworm?? Was planning to buy a jar of them. I'll make sure to send you one.