once upon a time...

Options
13»

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Last night's episode was great. I knew he was the huntsman/woodsman. But please, please, please tell me that he's not really gone.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Last night's episode was great. I knew he was the huntsman/woodsman. But please, please, please tell me that he's not really gone.

Yes it was. I too am hoping this is not the end of Huntsman/ Sheriff but with the way she pulverized his heart to dust it doesn't look too good. She (the evil Queen/ Mayor) was in her element last night as a woman scorned. I just hope she hasn't forever ended what looks like was going to blossom into a love story.
  • edorice
    Options
    Exactly, he finally wanted to be a better person and then he dies. Oh I hope not. Not to mention that accent, love it.
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    I love this show! Very sad to see the sheriff and his very sexy accent get his heart broken.

I have a question though....what did Snow White do to the Evil Queen/Stepmother? What secret did she reveal? Is this part of the fairy tale or just part of this show? I don't recall my fairy tale that well. Must of been one heck of a secret!
  • edorice
    Options
    They haven't said what the secret is, it's not from the actual fairy tale at all. The evil queen was just jeolous of Snow's beauty in that. I agree, it better be one hell of a secret.