How much weight have you lost?

Options
Hi All
As you have guessed I am vey new to my fitnesspal!
I have lost 2 stone already and ideally want to lose another maybe 30 - 35 pounds - just wondering how much weight you have lost and how long has it taken you?

Replies

• JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I lost about 15. Took about 4 months.

Edit: That was last year though.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Oh and WELCOME:D
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Lost 30lbs twice now .. LOL I know that sucks... it's the same 30lbs

first time it took me 8 months, than I found out that I had hypothyroidism...

second time it took me 2 months
  • ampanaro
    Options
    I've lost about 20 pounds but I have been dieting on and off since March. Just started college though, so it's good that I haven't gained the freshman 15!!!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    31lbs and about... 50days-ish
  • Tonja65
    Options
    25 so far. I've been on Myfitnesspal since May. I still have about 35 to go. Helps keep me on track. It's become like a game and I'm determined to win! Good luck!
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i have been SLOWLY working at losing weight since last Dec and haven't lost but a couple lil pounds but i have lost a ton of inches, i went from a size 10/12 to 0/1 .. My goal is to get to 115 as quickly as possible I have reached the size I want but not the weight
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I've been working since January of 2010 and I've lost around 65 lbs give or take a few. I didn't do much for about 6 months of that because we were moving across the country. So in about a year and a half or thereabouts I lost that much. Most of it came from walking 5 times a week for 3 -5 miles per day and P90X.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I have lost 45 lbs since starting in January. 55 as of this time last year. This has been the best source of support and accountability for me. I am healthier, stronger and happier. I will lose between 7 - 10 more and then tackle maintenance. I also want to work on toning but thought I'd work on my goal first.

Good health to you, friend me if you'd like
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    91 lbs, took me a little over a year
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I lost about 13 at one point--been sick and sedentary, so we'll call it at about 11-12 right now. Also been dealing with weird scales so I don't really know where I started. But that's taken me 4 months. I didn't have too much to lose though, so it's been hard. You know how everyone says the last 5-10 pounds is the hardest? Yeah, I feel like that's where I've been for awhiiiile now haha.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I've lost 33.5 lbs. and the bulk of that came off in about 6-7 months. I haven't lost much in the last 3 months since I'm about at my goal. Good luck!
  • MrsLaurenAsh
    MrsLaurenAsh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started on August 9th and I've lost 22 lbs so far.
  • LizDHarris
    LizDHarris Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    36lbs from starting on MFP on 1st April.

Welcome & Good Luck
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I've lost 44 total. Last year I lost 30, gained about 6 back, and so far this year I have lost 20 (including the 6 that I gained back last year)..... I have about 7 lbs left, putting me at 51 lbs total when I am done. :) Love this site!

EDIT: Oh ya, the first 30 took me 6 months, it took me 1 year to gain back 6 lbs, and has taken me 4.5 months to lose this 20
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    25 pounds as of today... taken me 4 months and about 3 weeks. Kinda slow but at least I'm not gaining =]
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    15.5 pounds in 2 months...MFP has helped so much....I think you will really love this website!!
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Been here since July. Down 26.5 lbs so far...many more to go :smile:
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    20 pounds since August 16th (2 months). I LOVE this site!!!
  • CryTerrell
    Options
    I lost 14.2 pounds and it has taken me a about 2 months