Carb Ease???/

Options
Anyone use this product? If so How did it work? Pros or cons?

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I like the kind that comes in a big paint-sized can with a dip basket. You can just put all the carb parts in the basket and dunk them in for an overnight soak. I find it much more penetrative than the sprays. Make sure you wear gloves when you use it. Have you considered migrating your vehicles to electronic fuel injection?
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    This is a weight lose Question not a car one?
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Read the fine print on their own website:

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Honestly looks like a scam to me. Another untested, non-medically based claim to help you lose weight. None of those ingredients stop your body from absorbing "carbs". Save your money and focus on diet and exercise.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options

Why are you asking us? You posted it.
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    What Hilles177? I asked a Weight lose question on the weight lose message board. Not sure what your post is all about. Someone replied making it sound like i was asking about a car. Dont reply if you have nothing nice to say please.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Guru is right. Plus it's going to make things much more efficient when you add forced induction, which I consider necessary.
  • taso42
    Options
    What Hilles177? I asked a Weight lose question on the weight lose message board. Not sure what your post is all about. Someone replied making it sound like i was asking about a car. Dont reply if you have nothing nice to say please.

I was just being a wise *kitten* because we all know diet pills are rubbish and will not help you with long term success.

Well, most of us know.

Well, some of us know.

Ok, well, a few of us know.
  • PB67
    PB67 Posts: 376
    Options

It's equally effective for both.
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    Ok do some of you not see what the TOPIC of this message board is? If i was talking about a car i would have put it on a different topic. Gosh people this is MYfitnesspal.com not my carpal.com. Get real.
  • taso42
    Options
    Ok do some of you not see what the TOPIC of this message board is? If i was talking about a car i would have put it on a different topic. Gosh people this is MYfitnesspal.com not my carpal.com. Get real.

Nor is it mybull****quickfixpal or mypillpal. Get it?
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    Gurumeditation Could you please stop commenting on my post. I can see your not smart enough to know that this is a FITNESS site. I was asking a question about fitness. so please take your : wise A@@" some where else before i report you. Thank you have a great evening.
  • taso42
    Options
    Gurumeditation Could you please stop commenting on my post. I can see your not smart enough to know that this is a FITNESS site. I was asking a question about fitness. so please take your : wise A@@" some where else before i report you. Thank you have a great evening.

Report me.
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    I did. not that I needed your permission. but your attacking me and harressing is enough.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    And guru answered it. I have seen his progress and its quite amazing actually. and he took NO shortcuts (not like they work anyway)
  • taso42
    Options
    I did. not that I needed your permission. but your attacking me and harressing is enough.

Well done. I'm going to go work out now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Good luck with your fitness pills and stuff. I'm sure they work really good. You will loose a lot of wait on them.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    You're** You are... YOU'RE. If you are going to try and call someone else stupid you should probably learn to spell.
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    Didnt say I was going to use them, so get your facts straight i asked if anyone has and the pros and cons of them. Asking around never even said I was thinking of taking them. Not that I need to explain myself to you. Good go work out and maybe take some of your nasty behavior out of you. I will pray for you The Lord is the only one who can help you.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Wow. Why are you so angry?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You will get a lot of responses like that on here. This community really doesn't support weight loss pills or supplements of the sort.
    When you post on a public forum you cannot expect everyone to agree with you or expect them to be nice.
    Don't take it so seriously lol Its just the internet
This discussion has been closed.