Carb Ease???/

Options

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Didnt say I was going to use them, so get your facts straight i asked if anyone has and the pros and cons of them. Asking around never even said I was thinking of taking them. Not that I need to explain myself to you. Good go work out and maybe take some of your nasty behavior out of you. I will pray for you The Lord is the only one who can help you.

Oops.. reported.

13) Topics about politics, religion, atheism, or sexuality are not allowed and will be deleted. This includes posting images or signatures. Unfortunately, we have seen that topics about any of these subjects are highly likely to result in heated arguments and disputes. If you really wish to discuss either of these topics, please google political forums, religious forums, etc. - there are plenty of other places to express your views.
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    I want to thank every person who answered My question dealing with Weight loss and not being a "class Clown" It is funny to me how childish some people can act and think it is just fine. I pray for everyone who is serious about loseing weight and not on this site to Be The "class Clown" God Bless you all.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty serious about spelling and grammar.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    so having a sense of humor is a bad thing now?

No one is acting childish lol you are just being over sensitive :P
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I want to thank every person who answered My question dealing with Weight loss and not being a "class Clown" It is funny to me how childish some people can act and think it is just fine. I pray for everyone who is serious about loseing weight and not on this site to Be The "class Clown" God Bless you all.

62762b55-0294-4d34-9972-2d4553bea14b.jpg
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    Thank you Sunshine, your right I have to pick out the bad apples. I didnt expect everyone to agree, I just asked a question and Some wanted to be a "Class Clown" but your right I do have to weed through the bad apples. Thank you agian.
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    Your right Crystal Thank you Only The Internet. Needed that Thanks agian.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Didnt say I was going to use them, so get your facts straight i asked if anyone has and the pros and cons of them. Asking around never even said I was thinking of taking them. Not that I need to explain myself to you. Good go work out and maybe take some of your nasty behavior out of you. I will pray for you The Lord is the only one who can help you.

Actually, that's not true. One day, he couldn't reach the lemon pepper on the top shelf at the grocery store. I reached up and got it for him. In other words, I helped him. And I'm not the Lord.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Actually, that's not true. One day, he couldn't reach the lemon pepper on the top shelf at the grocery store. I reached up and got it for him. In other words, I helped him. And I'm not the Lord.

I still pray to you PBT, for you are my Shepard.

May your workouts be intense, your diets fruitful, and your pills hallucinogenic.
  • veryblessedmomof2
    Options
    No sunshine a sense of humor is not a bad thing. Sorry i felt attacked and Over reaacted, it is just the internet. I really could care less what he says. Thanks sorry if I offened you Sunshine or crystal.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

May your workouts be intense, your diets fruitful, and your pills hallucinogenic.

Guru, the bounties of your efforts will fill the basket of goodness in your heart.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    No sunshine a sense of humor is not a bad thing. Sorry i felt attacked and Over reaacted, it is just the internet. I really could care less what he says. Thanks sorry if I offened you Sunshine or crystal.

You offended me.
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options

You offended me.

Her spelling and grammar offends me.
  • PB67
    PB67 Posts: 376
    Options

Guru, the bounties of your efforts will fill the basket of goodness in your heart.

Patient Bear Tiger Saves...

Gretsky shoots, HE SCORES!!!!
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Without offending or ticking anyone off in anyway, might I just say. . .

This was pretty friggin' entertaining!!!

What a pleasant way to close out my night, I enjoyed the laugh!

Thanks ladies and gentelmen, goodnight!!!

p.s. the your, you're thing gets under my skin too. . .
  • PB67
    PB67 Posts: 376
    Options
    p.s. the your, you're thing gets under my skin too. . .

Is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Thank you Sunshine, your right I have to pick out the bad apples. I didnt expect everyone to agree, I just asked a question and Some wanted to be a "Class Clown" but your right I do have to weed through the bad apples. Thank you agian.

Can you please stop calling me names like "Class Clown" and "bad apple" and telling me I'm not smart enough? People might get the wrong idea and start to think that all Christians are so angry and judgmental.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    You will get a lot of responses like that on here. This community really doesn't support weight loss pills or supplements of the sort.
    When you post on a public forum you cannot expect everyone to agree with you or expect them to be nice.
    Don't take it so seriously lol Its just the internet

Speak for youself. but anyway i am leary of any "blockers" alot of them tend to cause umm issues
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You will get a lot of responses like that on here. This community really doesn't support weight loss pills or supplements of the sort.
    When you post on a public forum you cannot expect everyone to agree with you or expect them to be nice.

Speak for youself. but anyway i am leary of any "blockers" alot of them tend to cause umm issues

speak for myself how?
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

speak for myself how?

not everyone is against supplements
This discussion has been closed.