Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Poll: What's your favorite tea?

2»

Replies

• krush
    krush Posts: 16 Member
    To put the munchies to rest at night, I like Bed Time tea.
    It fills me up, keeps me from snacking, and helps me sleep well!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    I like plain old regular black tea.... or the black tea with raspberry flavoring (not the herbal caffeine free raspberry tea)
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    im a late lover of tea but in college i tried to stop drinking coffee (which i have succesfully done although once in a while ill have a treat of it) i started drinking tea cause of my mother :smooched: love them all but my favorite is Chai with milk and two equals ( i dont eat sugar) hated tea but my brother suggested drinking it with milk yummy :love: i also love pomegranite, cherry, raspberry... and for a great treat for dessert chocolate chai tea with milk and equal soooooo good....please let me know how u like the tea i always love hearing how people think of new things they are trying :bigsmile:
    (oh and during the day diet green tea the cold lipton one that comes in bottle is really good)

good luck with the tea you cant really go wrong :drinker:
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Wow thanks for all the great suggestions! I'm only just getting started, but so far I really like lemon green tea with a little honey, as well as earl grey and english teatime (plain black, I believe), both also with honey. I'm going to try an orange flavored green tea next, and I have a lot of great suggestions for my next trip to the grocery store - thanks!

:drinker:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Tetley Peppermint tea. I LOVE it. I drink it black. Sometimes when I'm having a hot chocolate I dunk a peppermint tea bag in too. If you like mint and chocolate, you'll like it. :drinker:

I'm with ya! And adding it to hot chocolate is the best! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.