What food do you miss the most?

Options
Definately for me it is grilled cheese sandwiches. I tried one today with whole wheat bread and low fat cheese and i couldnt eat the damn thing. Totally Gross!

Replies

• soopatodd
    Options
    Definately for me it is grilled cheese sandwiches. I tried one today with whole wheat bread and low fat cheese and i couldnt eat the damn thing. Totally Gross!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Really? I still love them, then agai I've been eating that way for years. Although I'm overweight I have been eating whole wheat n lowfat cheese a long time. Guess it's what you get used to. Try laughing cow spreadable cheese that may satisfy you!
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    I don't really miss anything...because if I really crave something I will eat some in moderation....Your grilled cheese sandwich sounded yucky to me....not the bread part but the cheese part.....I eat full fat cheese just less of it....and I now eat Jack or Mozzarella instead of my favorite strong chedder....
  • soopatodd
    Options
    Some one told me to try using Kraft fat free miracle whip on the bread instead of butter or margerine and i think that is what ruined it for me.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I still have everything I used to, I just don't have it often and I don't have very much of it. :flowerforyou:

What do I miss eating TONS of in one sitting? Wheat Thins w/ Cream Cheese :love:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Yep you're probably right. Spray butter works, not as well as real butter but got to make some exchanges:grumble:
  • soopatodd
    Options
    Ummmmm, cream cheese and triscuits!
  • amberca1
    Options
    I miss my morning Starbucks habit (full fat mocha or chai) and it was especially hard during the holidays = Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog Latte, Gingerbread Latte!!!!! YUMM... this is the 1st yr that I didn't drink one. Yay me! I sometimes will still order a skinny mocha every few weeks as a treat but its just not the same. In my glory days I would even order a Mocha Breve (mocha made with half&half) its sooooooo many calories for the venti, probably more than half of my fitnesspal daily goal! :blushing: Whoops. Never again.
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Deep Dish Pizza def tops my list!!:sad: And a big plate of spaghetti with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top with garlic cheese bread!!!:laugh:

109912.png
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I still enjoy everything I used to as well... just less of it.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Some one told me to try using Kraft fat free miracle whip on the bread instead of butter or margerine and i think that is what ruined it for me.

EWWWwww - that sounds gross.

I spray my bread with Pam butter flavor and use one lowfat cheddar slice. Tastes pretty good, and not super greasy!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    german chocolate ice cream from coldstone
    that stuff was amazing but even a kid's size has 500+ calories
  • soopatodd
    Options
    I MISS BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    McDonalds and Pizza :cry:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    is rum a food?:ohwell:
  • soopatodd
    Options
    Remember when McDonalds had pizza?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Pepto Bismal

It was a staple in our household when we over ate unhealthy foods daily.

Havent had any of the pink yuck in 6 months!!
    000202B3.gif
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Pepto Bismal

It was a staple in our household when we over ate unhealthy foods daily.

Havent had any of the pink yuck in 6 months!!
    000202B3.gif
    :laugh: :laugh: :sick:
  • cmriverside
    Options
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Remember when McDonalds had pizza?

No, but it was probably darn good if they did! :love: