Nutella...where have you been

Options
All my life! I tried it for the first time ever today (*was trying to reduce sodium levels and nutella has 10% the ammount that skippy and the like have*) it was FRICKAN delicious... why i have i waited so long to try it?

Replies

• bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    lol, I just got my first jar this week as well. Very tasty, but very sweet. I am using it sparingly so my sugars don't freak out.
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I LOVE NUTELLA!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Love love love <3
    So much sugar though... Eat it in moderation (she says with a spoon and half-empty jar in her hand...)
  • ToniAnn411
    Options
    I've been in love with Nutella for a long time...lol.. It's big in the italian families. I have to stay away from that, I don't even buy it. That is very dangerous to me.
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh mannnn, that is a MAJOR red light food in this household!!! The last jar I had (which is the only jar I've ever bought!) I ate in less than a week :sad: . I don't ban foods in this house, but I had to ban Nutella....

Dang, now I want Nutella, that stuff is the DEVIL I tell ya!!!!!:love:
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    My friend introduced me about 11 years ago... haven't looked back since. Welcome to the nutella side. :happy:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    yep...if I recall correctly sugar was one of the first ingredients. for that reason..I stay away.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is even better. Check it: justinsnutbutter.com
  • samantha0176
    samantha0176 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i know so yummy! this is why it is not allowed in my house! every now and then hubby craves it and goes to costco of all places and buys the 2 huge jars...they do not last more than a week! he eats few spoons and i eat the rest...! it is soo freakin good!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Nutella and bananas.... The BEST snack in the world.

Which reminds me... I'm all out of bananas! :sad:
  • clares06
    clares06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh mannnn, that is a MAJOR red light food in this household!!! The last jar I had (which is the only jar I've ever bought!) I ate in less than a week :sad: . I don't ban foods in this house, but I had to ban Nutella....

Dang, now I want Nutella, that stuff is the DEVIL I tell ya!!!!!:love:

same as that!!!lol!x
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I can't have it in the house :( I will undoubtedly eat at least half the jar myself... :blushing:
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    nutella is one of the greatest things that the FSM has ever blessed us with
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I love it... I hate the price of it! It"s twice as expensive as plain PB at my stores!!
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love nutella. I used to tell myself that it was good for me because it had hazelnuts in it. Now I know better. Still, I occasionally have a small amount.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    nutella is one of the greatest things that the FSM has ever blessed us with
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Trigger food for me. I love it so much I don't buy it. That is one temptation I don't need. I understand why you love it though.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is even better. Check it: justinsnutbutter.com
    For some reason, I can't bring myself to try some guys nut butter.... Just sayin..
  • mrs_madame
    mrs_madame Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yep, there is a lot of sugar in Nutella but hey, everything in moderation. I always have a jar at home :)

I was introduced to it years ago, but it was never really an active part of my life until I spent a summer in France studying, and my family had nutella with every breakfast on day old bread. And the one time I went to Paris, the most popular crêpe filling was always nutella+bananas. Sooo good!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nutella is my kryptonite...