Replies

• Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    my dessert from last night

Cheesecake Brownie BnJ topped with nutella

2011-10-24%25252021.25.05.jpg

^^^^ That looks amazing!!

I love nutella! best is to get some pizza dough fold the edges and put nutella in the middle, and bake it in the oven until the dough is golden brown...
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I bought my first jar of Nutella last week, and ate half of it in one night :(
    So no more Nutella for me... It's too yummy :)
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!... I love, love Nutella. But, have to eat it sparingly. If you save up your calories, IHOP has a delicious Nutella crepe. There's a french restaurant in town that has a Nutella crepe for brunch on Saturday's. OMG!!!
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I bought my first jar of Nutella last week, and ate half of it in one night :(
    So no more Nutella for me... It's too yummy :)

LOL You and everyone else who touches this crack like substance sweetie! You aren't alone. I just remind myself it's completely devoid of nutritional value aside from calories and move along back to the REAL nut butters. :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is even better. Check it: justinsnutbutter.com

and better for me? Like, less sugar?
  • tanyasch90
    tanyasch90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    nutella is amazing! I used to sit and eat it out of the jar with a spoon...good/bad days!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is even better. Check it: justinsnutbutter.com

and better for me? Like, less sugar?

It has as much sugar as icing. So...probably not. I eat it bc it's soy free, and delicious, and it makes my oatmeal taste better when I mix in my hemp powder.
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love love love nutella. Google nutella recipes. There are a TON of awesome nutella ideas out there.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    i only recently tried it. I like it a lot but not so much that I eat it all the time. I kinda keep forgetting I have it. But when I remember, a little goes a long way for me. I think it's good for my chocolate fix in a high protein fashion. i like to smear it on fruit.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    mmm yum!!
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Nutella is the devil...when I was pregnant I would make nutella sandwiches with chocolate chip cookies.
    It is addictive, it is the devil, I say!

6270692656_ecf417caae_z_large.jpg
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Nutella is VERY SWEET! and full of sugar. I use the Peanut butter and Company dark chocolate dreams...it is great and not so sweet...and WAAAAAY better for you!!!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Nutella contains Palm Oil which I thought was bad for you. I try to stay away from foods that have this in it. I guess it may be okay in moderation as everything else is.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Nutella and croissants. :>
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I can't even have that stuff in my house lol

If I buy it, I will eat the entire jar in less than a week :/

About a year ago, I gave it up completely. The 1st week of my diet, I just stopped eating Nutella and didn't change anything else- I'm really embarrassed to say this, but: I lost 4 lbs. in a week!

I typically have decent will power and can stick to things, but that stuff is just dangerous!!!!
  • sheamichael
    Options
    For some reason, I can't bring myself to try some guys nut butter.... Just sayin..

HAHAHAHA Hilarious.... However his nut butter is better than most ;-P and the vanilla one is awesome too.