xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    heights. and roaches
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    getting old, dying

two things that go hand in hand lol
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Leeches and slugs (they scare the living hell out of me- I'd rather kill a spider or handle a dead rat than one of those nasty little things).

Something happening to one of my children

Dying in a car accident
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Not going to heaven :-(

And rats.:mad: :grumble:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    1. Night lights......I am so afraid to sleep with a light on , a night light....It has to be pitched dark...lol Yes, I am weird....
    2. Spiders - I am so afraid I will spray half a bottle of raid spray on one little spider.....Its scary for me...
    3. Unorganized people - It not a total fear, but I am afraid they will mess up my day lol... :)
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    I am afraid of success... If I put all my engery and effort into losing weight, what do i do when I meet my goal...........

I have often wondered this same thing. I have no answer.

I'm also scared of graduating and only working instead of working and going to school.

And bugs.
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Tornados!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Tornados!

SO scary!

I've been in earthquakes and not scared at all(small scale, I must admit). I can deal with stuff shaking and falling.
    But I cannot in my little head fathom tornadoes! They scare me so much.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    spiders, particularly ones where you can see the hair on their bodies
    clowns
    tight spaces
    being upside down (no carnival rides for me)
    being in intense pain
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Well my absolute #1 worst fear is definitely spiders. When I see one I literally have a physical reaction--I get super anxious, heart races, I start trembling. I think I have legit arachnaphobia, I just hate those little f**kers!!

And, elevators or any place I can't get out of quickly if I need to..not necessarily claustrophobia, but def hate small, tight spaces.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I have cleaned up the thread and unlocked it so the OP can enjoy a nice fun thread.

13) Topics about politics, religion, atheism, or sexuality are not allowed and will be deleted. This includes posting images or signatures. Unfortunately, we have seen that topics about any of these subjects are highly likely to result in heated arguments and disputes. If you really wish to discuss either of these topics, please google political forums, religious forums, etc. - there are plenty of other places to express your views.

Please refrain from religous remarks.

Also, please do not attack other members. If you have an issue with a post, report it.

Thank You,

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
  • arewethereyet
    Palmetto bugs...........*shiver*..........I scream like a little g:sad: irl when one is within vision
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Well my absolute #1 worst fear is definitely spiders. When I see one I literally have a physical reaction--I get super anxious, heart races, I start trembling. I think I have legit arachnaphobia, I just hate those little f**kers!!

And, elevators or any place I can't get out of quickly if I need to..not necessarily claustrophobia, but def hate small, tight spaces.

It would make a great youtube video but when one of those damned daddy long legs house spiders decides to drop from a ceiling right in front of you I will recoil and literally start to growl like an animal. :embarassed:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    I have cleaned up the thread and unlocked it so the OP can enjoy a nice fun thread.

13) Topics about politics, religion, atheism, or sexuality are not allowed and will be deleted. This includes posting images or signatures. Unfortunately, we have seen that topics about any of these subjects are highly likely to result in heated arguments and disputes. If you really wish to discuss either of these topics, please google political forums, religious forums, etc. - there are plenty of other places to express your views.

Please refrain from religous remarks.

Also, please do not attack other members. If you have an issue with a post, report it.

Thank You,

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator

Thank you!
  • arewethereyet

OMG how about a spider IN an elevator................eeeeek:noway:
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    1. SPIDERS. They are the worst. *shudder*
    2. The dark, but only a little bit.
    3. Failure - although that's a mommy issue.
  • Most afraid of: tornado's and being alone the rest of my life and not losing this weight I need to lose
  • PlaySchool
    PlaySchool Posts: 49 Member
    Spiders
    Something terrible happening to my daughter or partner
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    I'm afraid of natural disasters like tornadoes and floods (we just had historic flooding here in Pa last month so its a relatively new fear for me) :tongue: , heights, and big birds (mostly geese).
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    DEATHLY SCARED OF SOMETHING HAPPENIN TO MY KIDS.

DEATHLY SCARED OF BEARS, BLACK BEARS TO BE SPECIFIC. i'VE HAD NIGHTMARES ABOUT BEARS MY WHOLE LIFE, THE FUNNIEST PART IS, BESIDES mISSISSIPPI, IVE NEVER LIVED AROUND ANYWHERE THERE WOULD BE BEARS! rofl!!