Pregnancy Test Question for ladies obviously lol

Options

Replies

• chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    Ugh so I've been getting TOM cramps since like Thursday but no TOM I wish it would just come already. Then I can know for sure that First Response was wrong!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Have you tried testing again at home? I had TOM cramps and was super cranky and thought for sure I wasn't pregnant, but I was! Just had cramps that never turned into anything.

Hope it works out for you!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Ugh so I've been getting TOM cramps since like Thursday but no TOM I wish it would just come already. Then I can know for sure that First Response was wrong!

My first pregnancies symptoms were cramps. Did you test again?
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be 1 week since you originally posted - I'd go ahead and plan to pee on the stick first thing in the morning if TOM doesn't show up. Crossing my fingers for you.
  • ChasityLindsey
    ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hope you get good news!!:happy:
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best for you! Keep us posted!
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    Thank you everybody for your well wishes with this whole thing!!! Took 2 EPT tests last evening and both are over 99% accurate I do have a bun in the oven!!!!!!!!! :happy: It's the same test the doctor uses, so I'm trying to get in to see her again today so I can say see I told you so! Good thing I didn't mail my pee sticks back to First Response with a "you suck" letter lol
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAYYY!!!! Congrats! What a roller coaster for the past few weeks! Best of luck for a healthy happy pregnancy. Enjoy every minute of it. Feeling the baby kick is the coolest thing ever. Keep us updated on how you are doing.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    The evil lines is why the wife and I bought the ones that say words lol. Congrats though! Kids rock.
  • edenjoy3
    Options
    congrats
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    The evil lines is why the wife and I bought the ones that say words lol. Congrats though! Kids rock.

Lol yea I'm probably going to be sticking with the EPT test now since I know that's what the doctors use. Although First Response was the first to know lol
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I've been following this thread all along and just saw that you tested again!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :D I lovee babies!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    That's great news! So happy for you, children really are a blessing!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations to you!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    YAY! I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    And the doctor's test was.... POSITIVE!!!!!!!! Now the waiting game begins!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Yay! I had a feeling! I KNEW my doctor had said the pee-on-stick tests were so sensitive... So I was so hoping it would work out that way for you!

Congratulations!! Being a mom is so, so wonderful. Enjoy!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    And the doctor's test was.... POSITIVE!!!!!!!! Now the waiting game begins!

You will be surprised at how fast it all goes!