30 Day Shred - November 1

Options
I'm sure in the millions of threads someone has posted about this.... but, is anyone doing 30 day shred beginning November 1?

Feel free to add me if you are. Just let me know this is how you found me :smile:

Replies

• LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I was originally going to start it the first, but then I decided that I wanted to kick my tush in gear and not postpone it, but jump right into it :D
  • Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    Where abouts are you up to?

I wanted to start it right away but I don't want to miss any days and since I'm going interstate this weekend I'd be missing 3 straight off the bat. Made more sense for me to wait til November 1.
  • fit4travels
    Options
    I'm going to start it any day now - just need to motivation. Add me if you like and we can do it together!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Where abouts are you up to?

I wanted to start it right away but I don't want to miss any days and since I'm going interstate this weekend I'd be missing 3 straight off the bat. Made more sense for me to wait til November 1.

I am only on day two of it, but I can tell you I can feel it! It burns! Though this weekend I am going out of town but I know I can play the DVD from my laptop so I hope I am able to do it where I go and thankfully I am staying in a hotel! I hope I can knock it out!
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I started it last night!
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sure why not. I have tried that DVD like 5 times and have yet to make it 10 days so I will try it again.
  • cemummy
    cemummy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    yes i will! i ordered this yesterday and cant wait to give it a go :) im going to try and do my measurements this weekend!
  • RockyController
    Options
    I'm willing to give it another try.
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    I was going to start 10/1, but things decided to blow up around me. So, I AM going to start 30DS 11/1, then do her Ripped in 30 in Dec, and then hoping her new buns workout makes it into my stocking for Jan :bigsmile:
  • kellyhook88
    kellyhook88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i bought it the other day so just waiting for it to arrive.. then i will be starting :) Good luck everyone!
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm starting today, need to undo the Halloween candy damage. Feel free to add me! Just include a message with your request so I know you are doing the November Shred too! :)
  • theMunchies
    Options
    I'm in!
  • fitkitty1
    Options
    I ordered it today. I'll be a few days behind but I would love to join you all. Add me if you like. Ill be doind some workouts from Exercise TV till I get it.
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    Hey I started it last night, I'll add you :) Have you taken before measurements/pictures etc?
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to join!! I am starting today :) I have done it two times before.. never been able to complete it in 30 days in a row, but I have completed the 30 workouts. I have seen great results and I want to see them again
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Start tonight.

Ed
  • theMunchies
    Options
    L1D1 done! Now off to a shower and then work :frown:
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    L1D1 was good! I like it!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Sadly i don't think my schedule will allow me to commit to something every day. I tried this in August and then my schedule and life got turned upside down. And I haven't been able to do this program. My life right now has just been beyond challenging and to get a workout in three times a week has been hard. I wanted to focus and make it work, but day one, and no go :frown:

I wish everyone the very best with the next 30 days. Go get girls!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    L1D1 done felt great! looking forward to tomorrow

Ed