30 Day Shred - November 1

Options

Replies

• edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done. switched up the routine and will be doing Shred in the morning and running at night.

Hope everyone has a great Wed.!

Ed
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    L1D2 was definitely harder with my arms already sore from yesterday, but I know they'll get used to it. Looking forward to kicking my own butt some more tomorrow! :)
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get to the Shred last nite as I came down with the flu in the afternoon yesterday :( Luckily it was only a 24 hour one... I have gotten lots of rest and am feeling much better.

I completed Level 1 Day 1. Now I remember why I HATE the SHred.. Jillian Michaels kicks my butt. Her strength training is always so tough for me, maybe 1 minute of doing something straight just feels like soo long. And my Ab muscles SUCK.

But I remember why I tough it out! At the end of the 30 workouts (no matter how many days it takes to get through 30 of them) the change is amazing. The amount of muscle and toning is awesome.

Let's keep at it.. even those exercises *cough*cough* side lunges anterior raises*cough*cough that hurt us.
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i'm starting over tomorrow :)
  • edinphx
    Options
    L1D3 done!

ED
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this too :) I started early as I wanted to just get to it so I am on day 7. It is definitely getting easier, I don't feel like I'm going to die when I am done, though it is still tough to get up the stairs!

Good luck all! Stay with it, my body is already changing after a week of doing it :)
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Day 2 complete for me.. switched to 5 lbs for a couple of the exercises to try and challenge myself. Wishing I was already on day 7 like julsmarshall!! Lucky gal :P But soon enough I will be. Awesome to hear that you're already seeing changes. Definetely motivation to keep on shredding
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am WAY behind you ladies, I just ordered it today... BUT, as soon as I get it, I am in! I love reading how it is going, that way I kinda know what to expect! Thanks for being amazing ladies! Keep up your good work, and I will keep checking to see how it is going! I hope to be able to post that I made it through the first day!!!!
  • edinphx
    Options
    L1D4 done! felt real strong today. shoulders still suck though

Ed
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 complete...

I hear you guys on the shoulders sucking, the toughest ones for me are the shoulder press and the lateral raises.

I also have a difficulty with the bicycle in the last circuit for abs. I can never last more than 15 of them than I have to break. It always seems to hurt my lower back (maybe my ab muscles are just that weak!)
  • edinphx
    Options
    L1D5 done! like being able to sleep in a little plus more time to wake up!
    felt good throughout the workout

Ed
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Level 1 day #4 donezo.. over 1/3 of the way done level 1, heck almost half way!

Did shred after a 60 min step class, I thought it would be more difficult but it turns out it felt easier!! I must be getting stronger :)

Let's keep it up!!
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    just finished L1day10! Phew! Definitely getting easier to get up and with the time change, I have a quiet house to myself as I got up at the regular time :)

I hit a plateau this week and was getting discouraged that I hadn't lost anything. But I redid my measurements and realized I have lost an inch of my waist in the last week--now that is worth getting excited about!

So hang in there guys, even if the scale doesn't move. And take starting measurement,s, I didn't until 4 days in and I wish I had done them in the very beginning :)

If I can do this and stick with it, you can too!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and this thing is kicking my *kitten* right now. I keep reading iut's easier after Day 3, I really, really hope so!

I'm struggling to do the squat with arm raises. I usually have to drop weights by the time she walks over to the beginner assistant. My goal is to get it past her now :) Everything else I can do, even if I'm seriously hurting by the end.
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I started on nov.1 but I've took a day off so today will make
    L1d5 my plan is to do 5 days at 1, 5 days at 2 & 5 days at 3 then just repeat so I don't
    get bored but I still get my 10 days for each level. Feel free to add me if you'd like just let me know
    Your for 30day shred
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Okay a little behind. My schedule is beyond crazy and I have been sick. So getting up at 3:45 am to do this just wasn't happening. But I made it happen this morning :bigsmile:

L1D1 done

I started this back in August. I find it a really great workout, but don't think I need to stay a lot of days on this level. My biggest challenge is the anterior lunges with lateral raises. But it felt so good to get it going this morning. I think I may only do 5 days at level one then move onto level 2 this Saturday. I only did level 2 twice last time around, so I know I will need more days on that level then level 1.

You ladies are all doing great. Keep up the hard and great work!!!! :flowerforyou:

Happy Monday!!!!!! Have a super fantastic day!!!!
  • edinphx
    Options
    L1D6 done! took yesterday off and really felt good during the workout today.

Ed
  • edinphx
    Options
    L1D7 done! back to the morning workout. added some reps and a little more weight this morning
    felt good afterwards.

Good Tuesday to everyone!

ED
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight." – Helen Keller

L1D2 done

Feeling good. Feeling a little bit sore today, sure I will feel some more tomorrow. I still think I may only do 5 days at level one then move onto level 2 this Saturday.
  • edinphx
    Options
    L1D8 done! hurt my back yesterday morning so today's workout
    was done very carefully. got it done though.

Ed