Jillian's 30 Day Shred

Options
Any 30 day shred users out there? I just started it this weekend, and I loved my first day!

How long did you stay on Level 1 before advancing?

Even after one use I can feel myself getting stronger- because I am sore today!!:tongue:

Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Any 30 day shred users out there? I just started it this weekend, and I loved my first day!

How long did you stay on Level 1 before advancing?

Even after one use I can feel myself getting stronger- because I am sore today!!:tongue:
  • jennibutler1
    Options
    Hi Shannahrose! I haven't even heard of it? Is it a video or something? I would love to try it!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    I started it two weeks ago. I am still on level one. For me it is going to be more like 60 day shred. But I do enjoy it a lot. I have actually shed off 3 pounds this week and that's a big deal for me. I had done Taebo for a year and had to change it around a little bit. Let me know how it's going:smile:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I have done level 1 for about 15 days now. I lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm moving up to level 2 this week, we will see if I can survive!

I love the workouts but I can't stand the music or listening to Jillian, so I turn it down and throw on my MP3 player...it makes the workout go by faster :smile:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    its a series of 3 levels 20 minute workouts, and its designed by Jillian Michaels, who is a trainer on The Biggest Loser.
  • abillings9
    Options
    I did level one for 8 days (not in a row... every other day). I just started level two today and it was awful, SO tough. My shoulders are killing me!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I did level one for 8 days (not in a row... every other day). I just started level two today and it was awful, SO tough. My shoulders are killing me!

MINE TOO! I'm so sore....but just in my shoulders. I liked this workout better than lvl 1 but the plank stuff is hard when your shoulders are as weak as mine. looking forward to tomorrow!
  • ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi I do it to..I do her workout, the next day I do pilates, the next day I do cardio, the pattern just keeps continuing..and I of course have one full rest day..it may be 3 weeks till I go to level 2..:)
  • Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    I do it, but not every day...that was my goal in the beginning before I actually did the work out, lol!!! Its really tough, but really worth it. I do my pilates on the days that I dont do the 30 day shred. I'm hoping to keep up with it more consistantly so I can feel up to doing level 2.:flowerforyou:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    we have a thread floating around here "any 30 day shredders?" or something like that yall should check it out and come join us in a challenge!