Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillian's 30 Day Shred

shannahrose
shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Any 30 day shred users out there? I just started it this weekend, and I loved my first day!

How long did you stay on Level 1 before advancing?

Even after one use I can feel myself getting stronger- because I am sore today!!:tongue:

Replies

• shannahrose
    Any 30 day shred users out there? I just started it this weekend, and I loved my first day!

How long did you stay on Level 1 before advancing?

Even after one use I can feel myself getting stronger- because I am sore today!!:tongue:
  • Hi Shannahrose! I haven't even heard of it? Is it a video or something? I would love to try it!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    I started it two weeks ago. I am still on level one. For me it is going to be more like 60 day shred. But I do enjoy it a lot. I have actually shed off 3 pounds this week and that's a big deal for me. I had done Taebo for a year and had to change it around a little bit. Let me know how it's going:smile:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    I have done level 1 for about 15 days now. I lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm moving up to level 2 this week, we will see if I can survive!

I love the workouts but I can't stand the music or listening to Jillian, so I turn it down and throw on my MP3 player...it makes the workout go by faster :smile:
  • shannahrose
    its a series of 3 levels 20 minute workouts, and its designed by Jillian Michaels, who is a trainer on The Biggest Loser.
  • I did level one for 8 days (not in a row... every other day). I just started level two today and it was awful, SO tough. My shoulders are killing me!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    I did level one for 8 days (not in a row... every other day). I just started level two today and it was awful, SO tough. My shoulders are killing me!

MINE TOO! I'm so sore....but just in my shoulders. I liked this workout better than lvl 1 but the plank stuff is hard when your shoulders are as weak as mine. looking forward to tomorrow!
  • ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Hi I do it to..I do her workout, the next day I do pilates, the next day I do cardio, the pattern just keeps continuing..and I of course have one full rest day..it may be 3 weeks till I go to level 2..:)
  • Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    I do it, but not every day...that was my goal in the beginning before I actually did the work out, lol!!! Its really tough, but really worth it. I do my pilates on the days that I dont do the 30 day shred. I'm hoping to keep up with it more consistantly so I can feel up to doing level 2.:flowerforyou:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    we have a thread floating around here "any 30 day shredders?" or something like that yall should check it out and come join us in a challenge!
This discussion has been closed.