Can't stop eating! Please HELP!

Options
13»

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I would suggest going very cow-carb, high protein for 3 or 4 days. That's the only thing that broke my binging cycles. It shuts down the insulin roller coaster and gets you back in control.
    Considering protein can spike insulin just as much as carbs can, and eating any food causes an insulin response, I'm going to say insulin had nothing to do with it.
  • MossVegas
    Options
    I used to think that you shouldnt waste food, i was brought up with "eat your dinner dont waste it, there are kids starving in africa" (which is true and sad but a whole different story). Till one day someone said to me that if you eat something that is no nutritional value for you and is superfluous to what your body needs to survive, then it is just as much WASTED going onto YOUR WAIST as it is going in to the bin.
    One way of you will feel healthier and build greatly on your confience and will power and one way you will feel worse and be no closer to your goals or being the 'you' you want to be.
    So ask yourself do you want to WASTE it or WAIST it? Either way its a waste!
    This is my new STOP! THINK! tactic!
    Also agree with starting to talk to yourself out loud. Little voice in head says hmm feel like a cookie.... say out loud. "No thanks im eating healthy now!" and walk away as quickly as possible!
    I feel your struggle with will power i seriously lack it too. but like i said this is my new motto so im doing it with you! WE CAN DO IT!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Bookmark :)
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have the same issues and am trying to stop eating too much and lose weight.