Dear Mom!

Options

Replies

• evil_rider
    Options
    That was something I've never seen on the message board.
    :laugh:

Ya, I really have no words............
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Just think how annoyed she was with you typing all that bull**** on here *****ing about her

*click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click*

I'd throw your *kitten* out lol
  • evil_rider
    Options
    Ummmm you are 21. Probably time to find your own place.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    move out

This.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Dear Moofey,

I realize the sound of my keys on my iPod bothers you. It's MY house. You're 21 years old, so feel free to move out. Our doors are always open, and you're welcome to stay until you finish college, but shut up about what annoys you in MY house.

K? Thanks.

Mom

BWaaaaahahahahaaa!! Nice.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    sorry

I'm failing to see where your mother did wrong here.

Move if it bothers you.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Dear Moofey,

I realize the sound of my keys on my iPod bothers you. It's MY house. You're 21 years old, so feel free to move out. Our doors are always open, and you're welcome to stay until you finish college, but shut up about what annoys you in MY house.

K? Thanks.

Mom

Man, Macpatti, we are often on different sides of a debate, but you nailed it. Well done.

:smile:
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    You are very angry today.

I am never angry, topics like this are fun to start because they get people talking!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i just love these little moofeyisms :)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    aww this makes me miss my mommy and all her silly antics :-(

You'll miss it, dont complain.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    You are very angry today.

I am never angry, topics like this are fun to start because they get people talking!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/377934-parental-help

Your doing it all wrong! ^^^^^
  • Moofey
    Options
    I would move out but my savings was wiped out when I totalled my car and helped pay for the hospital bills.

Lol and the last time I annoyed her it resulted in her busting down my door frame, it is her house and I am moving in a few months. But for now I have to wait.
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Me too.....go easy on the girl...lighten up.....I'm sure she loves her mommy...:love:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    That's just a great display of corkiness!
    homepage.jpg
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Dear Moofey,

K? Thanks.

Mom

Man, Macpatti, we are often on different sides of a debate, but you nailed it. Well done.

Just like Eddie Murphy's father said "THIS IS MY HOUSE AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN GET THE EFF OUT!"

Sorry kiddo, but its her house and when you have your own then you get to make the rules.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Dear Moofey,

K? Thanks.

Mom

This is a sign that the universe is about to collapse.
  • Moofey
    Options

Me too.....go easy on the girl...lighten up.....I'm sure she loves her mommy...:love:

I love her very much and don't complain at all about my parents but 2 sounds annoy me, smacking food and clicking. This is THE FIRST time I have ever actually ranted about it and this whole post had ALOT of sarcasm, I really do love her!

I wish all you all knew that I planned on moving out about 4 months ago lol!
  • Moofey
    Options
    Sorry if I offended anyone!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I HATE THAT.

Similar, but my mom is completely addicted to any form of computer (laptop, phone, that book reading thing). However, no matter how stupid whatever she is doing on it... don't try to talk to her because not only is she going deaf at her old age (sike, she's only 54 but she does wear hearing aids) she does not pay attention to anyone or anything. Even if she initiates the conversation, make it as short as possible b/c she won't be listening for long.
    Then she complains because you don't spend time with her... O.o
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I wish all you all knew that I planned on moving out about 4 months ago lol!

I sounds like you're about 3 years late on this plan.

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.