Exercises that make you burn 200 calories in 15 minutes or l

Options
2»

Replies

• NuevaNatalia
    NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    P.S I need exercises that don't require a lot of equipment because I would do this at home.

I should have been more clear. I don't have an elliptical machine or a treadmill. I do use those machines at my office gym and they are great for burning a lot of calories. I have some weights, kettleballs scare me but only because I don't know how to use them. I always think that my arm will pull out of its socket if I swing one of those things.

I do have 10lb weights, a skipping rope and a good pair of legs.

Thank you so much for the tips.
  • JenSmith1104
    Options
    I thought my arm would come out of it's socket with kettlebells too, especially since I have a bum shoulder from an auto accident. I bought a kettlebell by Bob Harper and it came with a great DVD. It's about 30 minutes, but you can do less. He shows you how to hold it and do the exercises properly. It was about $24.
  • misty1627
    Options
    I thought my arm would come out of it's socket with kettlebells too, especially since I have a bum shoulder from an auto accident. I bought a kettlebell by Bob Harper and it came with a great DVD. It's about 30 minutes, but you can do less. He shows you how to hold it and do the exercises properly. It was about $24.

where did u get it from