Periods - For Everyone!

Options

Replies

• This is motivating and supporting? I swear some people have TOO MUCH time on their hands! I really do!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I saved a photo of my most recent day two:

theshining.jpg

Lmao!! ^^ This!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Mine were awful all week until I hit 30, and now day 2 is bad for me as well, and so is day three. After that its easy street.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is my worst day also.
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    HO-LY cow, this is the most sarcastic post ever!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This is motivating and supporting? I swear some people have TOO MUCH time on their hands! I really do!

I am LOOKING for support. Day 2 support, to be precise. Sheesh. It isn't all about you, you know.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Contrarian, day 3 is definitely the worst. That's when the :devil: possesses me and then I become a :explode: mixed with a little :sad: and :grumble:. By day 5 I am :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin: and back to my old self.

Good luck with your period issues... may the force be with you.
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Mine were awful all week until I hit 30, and now day 2 is bad for me as well, and so is day three. After that its easy street.
    THANK you. Down with day 2!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Shhheeeeeeiiit. Ain't a fresh ho in da house.
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Day 2 is my worst day also.

I'm glad it isn't just me. It sucks!
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Contrarian, day 3 is definitely the worst. That's when the :devil: possesses me and then I become a :explode: mixed with a little :sad: and :grumble:. By day 5 I am :bigsmile: :drinker: :smokin: and back to my old self.

Good luck with your period issues... may the force be with you.

And also with you!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I thought this post was going to be about periods FOR EVERYONE. This was misleading, and frankly very disappointing. It's time men got to have periods as well. I propose the 2nd Tuesday of the month.

Wouldn't diarrhea be a good substitute? We could all go out for eggs and Budweiser on the second Monday.

Yes, this sounds quite reasonable. We can have the eggs slightly undercooked to encourage a productive diarrhea the following day.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Shhheeeeeeiiit. Ain't a fresh ho in da house.

*giggle*
  • Contrarian
    Options

It's really not.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options

It isn't very kind to poke fun like that. This forum is for motivation and support. The OP clearly needs support.

To OP: ((hugs))
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    By day 2 I really just want to twirl and dance and pet soft kittens.:wink:
  • KATIEHUGGIES
    Options
    I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Switch to pads and it will be blue windshield wiper fluid. Still heavy, but way prettier.

Good idea! You're not new at menstruation, are you?

No, but I am new to mestruation since joining MFP. Since joining MFP my cycle has been heavy on day two as well, I also experience cramping and weight gain. Very odd. That's how I learned about switching to pads so it will be pretty colors. I have also heard that the Diva Cup makes it rainbow. I am waiting for my next cycle to try it. But I'm broke so I will be using a small Dixie cup. I will let you know if that changes the flow.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Switch to pads and it will be blue windshield wiper fluid. Still heavy, but way prettier.

Unless you hate blue and/or love red. It's a toss up.

Also, Day 2 sucks majorly for me, too.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day 2 or day 3 for me usually. This last period it was definitely day 3. It was a mess. It was like Dexter had just killed some douchenozzle in my vagina. Speaking if vagina, did you know that mfp is THE ultimate spot on the net for vagina-related advice? Cool huh?