From 250+ to well...still getting there!

Options

Replies

• buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look so good. thanks for inspiring all of us still trying to look like you
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Congrats you look so good. thanks for inspiring all of us still trying to look like you

Thank you!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look really good! GREAT job! You give hope to the women out there that think they can't be in shape again after having kids!
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    OMG you look incredible! Your stomach is soooo flat and perfect, it looks better than a heealthy 20 yrs old, seriously, you've done an incredible job! You look like a whole different person, just WOW! Very inspiring!! If you don't mind I am going to add you, you are amazing!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    You look really good! GREAT job! You give hope to the women out there that think they can't be in shape again after having kids!

Thanks so much for the message! That makes me feel even better about posting my pics on here :)
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    OMG you look incredible! Your stomach is soooo flat and perfect, it looks better than a heealthy 20 yrs old, seriously, you've done an incredible job! You look like a whole different person, just WOW! Very inspiring!! If you don't mind I am going to add you, you are amazing!

Add away hun! :) Thanks for the message...ALL of these on here mean more than I can put into words to all of you!!

Tiffany
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    You look amazing! :flowerforyou:

• uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    Great job!
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look absolutely fantastic!!! Great job!!!
  • kimabell89
    Options
    wow you look amazing what an inspiration... well done x
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Holy Bananas! You look maaaa-valous!

My biggest concern is my own stomach. I have lost 100lbs myself, but my stomach is still taking time. Did you find your stomach to tighten with overall loss or did you have an exercise for abs you enjoyed? I know fat is still on a body even when muscle is underneath, but I am curious of your experience. I have a mini roll on top of my baby belly roll that keeps giving me the finger. Starting to fear it will never budge. Still, my pre-loss body was much like yours in stature, so give! How'd it go for you? Did you struggle with loose skin at all as well?
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    IN...SPIRE... ATIONAL !!!!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Holy Bananas! You look maaaa-valous!

My biggest concern is my own stomach. I have lost 100lbs myself, but my stomach is still taking time. Did you find your stomach to tighten with overall loss or did you have an exercise for abs you enjoyed? I know fat is still on a body even when muscle is underneath, but I am curious of your experience. I have a mini roll on top of my baby belly roll that keeps giving me the finger. Starting to fear it will never budge. Still, my pre-loss body was much like yours in stature, so give! How'd it go for you? Did you struggle with loose skin at all as well?

Thanks! My stomach did tighten ver time, but happened more so with using weights and doing my crunches on an exercise/medicine ball. I also do HIIT cardio because long stretches of cardio usually make me lose interest pretty quick. It will budge in time! Try to remember, the weight didn't go on over night, and will take time to come off :) (I know, easier said then done right lol) I really didn't have alot of loose skin, but i still have my trouble spots. I tend to put my weight on in the hips and thighs! UGH!!!
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Wow, phenomenal job! I hope my tummy looks as great as yours when I drop all my weight.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Great job!! So inspirational and thanks for the journey photos... awesome!
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    amazing
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    amazing
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    WOW - are you sure those of pics of the same person? You are smoking hot girl. Way to go....
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Great pics, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!