10 down by Christmas (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• jang711
    jang711 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Go team 2 we are off and running. Let's make this an achievable goal!:smile:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, warm, sunny day in Sydney! Already done my walk!
    Good luck everyone!

Lysal, can you send the sun to Groton, CT? It is rainy and they are talking about snow tomorrow. :grumble:
    Happy Friday all! Off to work to start my day!
  • lysal156
    Options
    Good luck everyone!

Lysal, can you send the sun to Groton, CT? It is rainy and they are talking about snow tomorrow. :grumble:

Snow! I would love to have it snow here! I have only seen snow once in my life!
    Maybe we should do a trade!
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    :blushing:

I'm having a great time, going mad with power so I am :laugh: mwahahaha don't forget your 15 mins walking mwahahaha

So day 1, I'm Buzzing with energy !!!

I feel like Rocky Balboa WHO'S WITH ME????!!!?!?! :happy:
  • LouLouUK
    LouLouUK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Ive just gone for a lunchtime (late) walk for 30 mins! Was really lovely as the weather here is autumnal, sunny and a little chilly :smile:
    Hope your all having a good day

Lou
  • PoppyinBoulder
    Options
    Go Team 5!
    Looking forward to getting back on track. 10 down by Christmas seems very doable - just hope I can do it.
  • megfairfield
    Options
    Alright Team 6 we're off and running! Good luck everyone!!
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Did my 30 minute walk on my lunch hour, our building I work in is horse shoe shape it is like an indoor track, if I go around the floor 3.5 times it is one mile.. The company I work for (life insurance) is all about healthy people, so when they build this building 10 years ago they install showers and a nature trail as well which is hills and curves behind the build.. No excuse for me not to walk on my lunch other then having to work thru lunch.

GO TEAM 3!!!
    Angie
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Did my 30 minute walk on my lunch hour, our building I work in is horse shoe shape it is like an indoor track, if I go around the floor 3.5 times it is one mile.. The company I work for (life insurance) is all about healthy people, so when they build this building 10 years ago they install showers and a nature trail as well which is hills and curves behind the build.. No excuse for me not to walk on my lunch other then having to work thru lunch.

GO TEAM 3!!!
    Angie

Eh work is not meant to be fun Angie!!!! :wink: If work is fun you're doing it wrong :laugh:

:grumble: I want a nature trail :grumble:

Tell me you don't have ducks?

We all need to go work for Angie's company. :happy: We could take the spinny chair things on wheels and ring them outside onto the hills and curves and race them up and down. Imagine how many calories that would burn :laugh:

Well done Angie for fitting in not 15 but 30 :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: thats worth 4 flowers!!!!
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Good luck everyone!

Snow! I would love to have it snow here! I have only seen snow once in my life!
    Maybe we should do a trade!

If my winter is anything like last year's, I'll try to box it and send you some. :happy:
  • JANELLPOTTORFF
    Options
    Team 8 Member checking in! Let's DO THIS!
  • Myzstarr
    Myzstarr Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Team 8 lets go!!!!! BING!! BANG!! POW!!!!!!
  • CalderaGal
    Options
    I think I may be competitive by nature. Being oon a team (6) pushed me into a 90-minute workout today. It did fell good though! How are other Team Sixers doing?
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Looks like we are off and running. Great job team one-we have 100% of our team logged in with week 1 weight. Now let's watch those numbers drop!!!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Team 6! let's show them how it is done!
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Going to do my 15mins of walking today :)
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this, I am aiming for 10 but praying and striving for much much more! Go team 8!! :flowerforyou:
  • lysal156
    Options
    Argh. Such a bad Saturday. Had a girly evening with too much garlic prawn pizza and Eat Pray Love!
    Definitely needed the naughty night and am remotivated for the week ahead!
    I pray that I don't gain this week.
    I hope everyone else has more restraint than me!
    Good luck!
  • teetee1281
    Options
    Happy gloomy Saturday everyone! Today is my normal rest day. My goal for the day is to drink plenty of water (my weekend down falls) and avoid so much fast food. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Team 8 Great Job at logging in!
  • rjo132
    rjo132 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, how often are ya weighing? I've been used to once a day but sometimes I wonder if I should stay off the scales a bit?