Irritated significant others!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Well my hubby doesn't do the cooking or grocery shopping or even help in any of the meal/food planning...he just rummages through what we do have and selects what he wants and is normally just happy with whatever I provide...also when I tell him about how much I've lost that week or send him pic txts when I'm feelin proud he says he's proud of me I'm doing great & is very supportive HOWEVER he has had his moments where he has said things like u r always on ur phone now I'm sick of hearing about how many calories are in things I'm sick of talking about exercises, u know some people have told me look out ur wife may be losing weight to find a new man! *crazy right!?* etc....so he has his moments but overall I cannot complain he has been mostly very supportive and encouraging... however it hasn't changed his mind about his own diet and exercise...but even the dr. Telling him time n time again to lose his weight hasn't changed his mind lol. I do love that man tho <3
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I usually cook but when I don't the bf always cooks around me. He is used to calls from me asking the calories in it. He is so skinny but understand why I do it. He even drives me to the gym early morning so I don't have to walk in the dark! :-)
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to see the difference in people and those that are in their lives.

I'm currently living with my Dad while I'm in school. He does most of the cooking, meal planning and buying. But he was always nice and would bring me a coffee or an ice capp... I politely asked him not to... I appreciated but I can't spend the calories on those. He understands! Though he keeps saying that he wants to get better too... he then goes out and buys a pie or cake. Sigh. I'm trying to steer him towards buying cakes or pies that I DON'T like... so I wont be tempted! Lol.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I used to.
    Cost about $25,000 and a half a house, but I fixed it.

Yup. But sooo worth it. I told my now ex that I wanted do a marathon. The first words out of his mouth were, "Why would you want to do that?"

Well, guess what ... I did that marathon and a few other half marathons to boot. Of course there were other issues, but when issues trump happiness on a daily basis ... time to rethink things.
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    hes such a helper!! he sees how you are doing and knows its good..GOD bless him!! <3:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: