Progress Pictures! -55 lbs and Counting!

Options

Replies

• ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    <---- jealous :P I wiegh about 154 and dont look half as good as youuuu! congrats!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!! You look amazing!!

Want to share what you are doing? Kind of diet? Calorie intake/day? Exercise routine?

I'm new and would love the motivation :)

Happy for you!!

Thanks for your kind words! Other than being a religious user of MFP and counting calories everyday, I try to work out at least 5 days a week. Lately this has been very hard as I'm in school dealing with midterms, but even if it's only a quick jog, I try to get a little movement in my day. I LOVE JILLIAN MICHAELS' DVDS!! She is a goddess! I own almost all of them and cannot say enough good things about them. They are my "go-to" workouts. I also have started running on the C25K program and recently ran for 10 minutes straight without stopping!!!!! Also, one of my favorite forms of exercise is water jogging...it's low impact but burns soooo many calories!

Sorry- I didn't answer all of your questions! I tend to eat between 1200-1400 calories a/day....more when I exercise though. I am a firm believer in eating back my exercise calories. I don't stick any particular diet. I guess I look for foods that are low in fat and esp. saturated fats. That's the most important thing to me. Overall, I just try and eat more fruits/vegetables and I only drink water and skim milk.
  • kenzisurber44
    Options
    You look amazing!! You're story is a lot like my own! This is truly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • Annieboo51
    Options
    GREAT JOB-
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    that's fantastic ....you are doing an amazing job
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Great job keep it going!! :)
  • sdgarcia9220
    Options
    Wow!!!! You're change is amazing. Not that you didn't look good before, because you have a beutiful face, but all those pounds gone really let your beauty shine! Congratulations!
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You look amazing!!!!!! Please add me as a friend on here I could learn alot from you!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • revriggle
    Options
    Thats awesome! Great job :)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Amazing - please lend me your tummy I'd happily parade around in a bikini if I had it! Congrats!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    awesome progress! look at that ab definition!!!
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! You are an inspiration!!!!!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    You look wonderful! how did you do it?
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You look fantatic, great job!
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Excellent job!!!
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such a big smile! Great job!
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You're shrinking!!!!!Great job!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    great job! much to be proud of!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!