skinny jeans

Options
bluecollarfrench
bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
Am I the only guy that just doesn't find skinny jeans that attractive on women? I have no clue what it is, and it isn't necessarily the booty area that I find the problem with them.

Replies

• SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    How about with tall boots, though?
  • Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! My daughters wear them all the time and I just don't get it! They love guys in them too. I think they make you look deformed! That's my opinion though. :drinker:
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Rude! We were just talking about the 8th wonder of the world and how it was the fault of the skinny jeans! You must not have seen the right girls in them!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans aren't attractive on anyone. >.>
  • nettleboo
    nettleboo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i dont like skinny jeans either i like really flared jeans or boot cut personally id look silly in skinny jeans
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

i agree, i only wear skinny jeans with tall boots... does that make me unattractive? NO, lol... i feel hot when I wear boots with skinny jeans :))
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love my skinnies. I think it's because I'm short and refuse to tailor jeans to fit me in length, so I just do the rolled bottoms. Flare, bootcut, ect get lost once I do this =/
  • allison_joan
    Options
    I love skinny jeans with heels or tall boots! Maybe you've just been checking out the wrong girls in them? lol
  • bluecollarfrench
    Options

i agree, i only wear skinny jeans with tall boots... does that make me unattractive? NO, lol... i feel hot when I wear boots with skinny jeans :))

I will definitely say boots help. Flats make it way worse.
  • orhstay87
    Options
    I am not a fan of skinny jeans on anyone!!
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options

I will definitely say bots help. Flats make it way worse.

haha flats or vans slip ons are what I wear with mine.
    Oh well, to each their own...
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you definitely have to have the body for them
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I only wear skinny jeans when I wear tall boots. Skinny jeans do not look good on curvy women, only tall slender model shaped women!
  • bluecollarfrench
    Options
    I only wear skinny jeans when I wear tall boots. Skinny jeans do not look good on curvy women, only tall slender model shaped women!

I actually disagree a bit. If you have the right curves it accentuates them. If you are slender, it just shows your lack off rear end, even though more often than not I am attracted to the slender athlete
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    The only thing worse than skinny jeans on women is skinny jeans on men...ugh.
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    I love my skinny jeans :love:

I hate flared jeans with a passion
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    The only men that should be wearing tight-fitting trousers are: ballet dudes lifting up waify women and athletes training or performing. That's it.

Women, if you're going to wear those ugly things, why not just go for a short dress, tights, and tall boots? I think that's more attractive.
  • bluecollarfrench
    Options
    I love that I am the only guy talking to a bunch of good looking women.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans are better than wearing skin-tight leggings as if they are pants. I saw a girl wearing those one day and they exactly matched her skin color. I just about ran off the road.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Preface: These are my OPINIONS. You all can wear what you like, as far as I'm concerned.

I think dark skinny jeans are fine with certain outfits and on certain body types, but I really hate this new skinny-jeans-in-every-color-of-the-rainbow trend. I guess it's okay if you're a teenager or something, but when I see women in their 30s running around in hot pink skinny jeans, I just have to shake my head. I know it's a runway thing; there was a lot of this crap in the fall collections. That doesn't mean it looks good on anyone who isn't a 15-year-old anorexic fashion model.

Oh, and I absolutely hate skinny jeans on guys. I saw a guy at the grocery store the other day with who I presume was his girlfriend (they looked to be around 19 or 20), and he had on skinny jeans with the waistband pulled down below his butt, boxers on full display. I don't understand how anyone finds that attractive.