10lbs Down by Christmas TEAM 3 (closed group)

Options

Replies

• fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 3

Just checkin in :happy: As you know Louise is away this week but if you need anything I'm here :flowerforyou: please feel free to e-mail me. Good job on getting all your numbers in and down on the spreadsheet :flowerforyou: some excellent team organisation there :smile: Good luck this week and don't forget those extra 15 mins :happy:

Julie
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    HI, all. Crazy weekend and chinese food has me all bloated. Very light day yesterday because we were out late with the trick or treating. Got a lot of walking in that is for sure. Another light eating day for me today. Hoping for losses for us all!

Have a great evening.

Nichole
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It is my birthday tomorrow...35!!! I will work really hard to keep activity up and eating under control...I really hope to see at least one lb gone on friday - don't want to let you gals down!
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Not happy with myself the pass 2 days have been ****ty id say. Um working out exercising good but I'm eating horrible. If I let myself have 1 more damn mini candy bar.I will slap myself silly!!! I don't want to let you all down come Fridays weigh in. I'm so scared and nervous. Its this time of the year I get up set and just not in a happy mood at all. I lost my niece this time 4 years ago n since then the holidays just ant my think but I stay strong n positive for my kids.....ugh here we go Christmas shopping starting!!! Hope your all doing good!!! Keep up the good Work!
  • fortysixpounds
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINA!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Happy (belated) birthday Carolina!
  • carolina_r
    Options
    You are right on time, shedoos - it is today!:happy:
  • shedoos
    Options
    You are right on time, shedoos - it is today!:happy:

In that case... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • shedoos
    Options
    Stressing WI tomorrow a little. I have been a daily (or near daily) "weigher" for my entire journey. This week I took the battery out of the scale so I have no idea what to expect tomorrow.

You'd think it was crack - I walk around my bedroom in the morning arguing with myself as to if I should put the battery back in and weigh myself. Really?? :huh:

WTH is wrong with me? Will we every be able to look at weight like a "normal" person? I guess a better question is what is normal, right?

Okay- I'm just rambling. I'm done now. Happy Thursday everyone!!
  • tpt42087
    Options
    Ok Im gonna admit Im so terrified to weigh in tomorrow I've been working out good but I also have been eating kinda bad and been sick so all of this just sucks Please dont be mad if I dont have a good weight loss :sad:
  • carolina_r
    Options
    Stressing WI tomorrow a little. I have been a daily (or near daily) "weigher" for my entire journey. This week I took the battery out of the scale so I have no idea what to expect tomorrow.

I understand how you feel! I am a daily "weigher" as well - but I have continued to do so. I like to judge my success by the periodic dips - I HAVE dipped below 156 this week. In my regular routine, I would have logged it and felt good about it, and kept at it until the next "dip".

Because we have to record tomorrow, I have refrained from logging my progress, and I am so nervous that tomorrow's weigh in won't reflect what I've seen - that I'll have a little fluctuation and be back up again!

Honestly, I don't know how "once a week" weighers do it...Way too much pressure on one day....EEEEK!!! I find this much more stressful than just doing it daily...

Well, Team 3 - this weigh in will be the first big one - the one that judges whether we have had success this week! Regardless of what happens, we shouldn't stress about it - this challenge is 8 weeks long! Let's just celebrate the successes, and to those of us who don't see the scale go down, don't worry - just learn from the week's experience and try to improve for next week!!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!:happy:
  • TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I too am a daily weigher and couldn't not do it only once a week, wish I was like that when the weight was going back on.

I am pleased enough to have lost a 1lb this week as the long weekend (we had a holiday on Monday) led to missing one of my usual workouts as well as eating badly and drinking too much alcohol. :drinker:

One week down 7 to go.

Lets keep doing it :happy:
  • gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.....hope you have all had a fab week.
    Can someone help me out please? Laptop is down so doing this on my blackberry. Annoyingly it won't let me access the spreadsheet on here. Can one of you guys log my weight please? I weighed in at 180.75 lbs today....a loss (YEESSSS).
    Thanks a million in advance-Gem xxx
  • carolina_r
    Options
    So relieved...I DID see the loss reflected in today's weigh-in! Phew!

But, now for another week of stress...I'm still going to do my daily weigh-ins, and monitor the "situation" to make sure that Friday's weigh-in continues the trend.

Wish me luck for tomorrow - afternoon at the spa and b-day party afterwards - I will be very relaxed and surrounded by tons of food!!! I will need all of your good vibes urging me on so that I don't indulge too much!!!
  • shedoos
    Options
    Looks like everyone is doing well with today's WI... guess the once a week thing isn't so bad... although I'm not sure I can stand another week of it...

Okay - this one is done... on to the next week!

And Carolina_r - have a wonderful celebration! You'll be fine, I'm sure of it!
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    HI all, Yesterday was my 38th birthday also. I had a good day with family and my friends at work made me a low cal desert instead of buying a heavy bday cake. They got the little sponge cake shells and some fresh strawberries and lite cool whip. They put splenda in the strawberries and I had a little strawberry shortcake. for less than 150 cal. ...by the way this is my favorite desert ever. I also woke up to a 1 lb loss..woohoo!
    Hope you all have an awesome week. My son's wedding is one week from today. I'm hosting the rehearsal dinner next thursday. Please say a prayer for my sanity LOL. Weddings are stressful. I'm 90% done with the preparations for the dinner...just last minute details. I'm not that creative so I'm depending on my sister to help with the decorating and until I see it all together it just seems like a lot of junk right now. Have a blessed day all. Happy losing.

Nichole
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Happy Friday....
    Well I did better then what I thought I would this week, as I am reading thru the posting it looks like we all have done a great job!
    Next week Challenge of the stairs will be a bit tough on me daily but I will surely attempt it...

LET'S GO TEAM 3!!!!!!:drinker:
  • tpt42087
    Options
    I am sorry team 3 I went up .2lbs this week :*( But I did lose 5inches I just really wish that damn scale would work for me! I promis next week I will have a loss or I'll go nuts! Im sorry again
  • fortysixpounds
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOULTHINKING!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Harley_Rose. The stairs are killer :smile: just do what you can and don't destroy yourself. Even breaking it into 2 sessions of 2.5 minutes twice a day might be more manageable it is a toughy. I sat down 3 times I needed a break.

tpt4207 5 inches!!! That is incredible well done!!!! That's some NSV right there!!! Time of month can cause fluid retention and affect weight so don't be too hard on yourself. Next week you will see a difference keep plugging away :flowerforyou: you will get there
  • fortysixpounds
    Options
    Team 3 you are doing fantastically well! Keep up the good work and you nearly all weighed in already which is wonderful. Way to go! I'm rooting for you all!!!! :drinker: