woohooo - 3lbs lost as of today

And i even went grocery shopping.

Bought melons (watermelon, honey dew, cantelope), apples, strawberries, two tubs of yogurt (on sale), rainbow trout, mushrooms, weight watchers bread, low fat smoked turkey deli meats, more instant oatmeal and this wheat bran thing I buy to add to the oatmeal (10g of fiber 1/2 cup).

yay for me. I have a terrible headache though so I think i should get some fruits into me soon, I think my body is telling me something.

I also went and saw my rheumatologist today and she gave me anti-inflammatories for my swollen joints, only because I really dont want to take Lyrica right now for my Fibro.

Replies

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    And i even went grocery shopping.

Bought melons (watermelon, honey dew, cantelope), apples, strawberries, two tubs of yogurt (on sale), rainbow trout, mushrooms, weight watchers bread, low fat smoked turkey deli meats, more instant oatmeal and this wheat bran thing I buy to add to the oatmeal (10g of fiber 1/2 cup).

yay for me. I have a terrible headache though so I think i should get some fruits into me soon, I think my body is telling me something.

I also went and saw my rheumatologist today and she gave me anti-inflammatories for my swollen joints, only because I really dont want to take Lyrica right now for my Fibro.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    great job:flowerforyou:
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Awesome!:bigsmile:
  • Great Job!!! I knew you could do it!!!:smile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    :flowerforyou: Keep it up!!!!!!!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    thanks everyone.