90 pounds lost ! with pix :D

Options

Replies

• DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ruddy hell check you out girl! Well done!!!!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    So amazing ! Thanks for the inspiration and congratulations ! All your hard work def paid off.
  • lucybyrd3
    Options
    Thanks everyone again a million times :D i was one of those people that always thought I was going to be fat and pretty much gave up but I changed my mindset and so much feels different now it's crazy. I love the support you guys are awesome, if I can do this all of you def def can :D
  • kellybug123
    Options
    WOW! What a big difference. Congrats!!! You look amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! You look AMAZING!!! :happy:
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone again a million times :D i was one of those people that always thought I was going to be fat and pretty much gave up but I changed my mindset and so much feels different now it's crazy. I love the support you guys are awesome, if I can do this all of you def def can :D

I felt the same way too...that it was my destiny to be fat...well, not anymore! Good for you. :happy:
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! I'M IN AWWE!
  • smashatoms
    smashatoms Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! Your transformation is incredible! Truly wonderful work!
  • aguilarrumiko
    aguilarrumiko Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! you look GREAT! :-)
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    OH.MY.GOSH! Can you say clavicle bones???? And look at your neck? Never mind the waist and legs and and and and!!!!!
  • miseeyore
    Options
    Awesome girl! You should be very proud!!!! I too am feeling they way you felt but I lost 50lbs already and the last 50 aren't budging yet but hard work shall and will pay off. I'm excited for you!
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :D I play rugby and you have to have an extremely strong core for that sport so I've been working it a lot.. This is what we do at conditioning practices.
    -Usually somewhere around 30 minutes of sprinting exercises
    -around 75 body weight only squats and around the same amount of lunges
    -30 crunches, 25 reverse crunches, 20 flutter kicks each leg, 20 oblique crunches each side, 20 bicycle kicks each leg, 25 leg lifts, 45 second side planks and a 45 second elbow plank :D it sucks but it really pays off.. If you can't do all of the reps do 10 or 15 and work your way up week by week! We did this around 3x.

When you say 3x.... do you mean you do all of this 3 times... one after the other... or 3 times a week? Sorry I am new to working out.. lol I would love to try this out... just want to make sure I understood. :) Thanks oh and you look great!!
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • city_of_frogs
    city_of_frogs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic job

thats amazing :) good inspiration

thanks for sharing :)
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    Super awesome transformation thanks for sharing!
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing....
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats awesome!!! Can't wait to be where you are... How many calories per day did you allow yourself? How often did you work out and for how long?
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing!!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    EEEEEENSY BEEEEEENSY!!! Great job!

That rugby workout sounds very intimidating. I might be twice your size (even when I reach goal), but you could still take me! LOL

Way to go!
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Whoa o.0
    Who'd have guessed that a dancer's body was hiding in there??! Astounding!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!