Guttless Gutters 01/27/09 edition

Options
13»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I have no idea where I'm at. I screwed up my knee running (doctor told me 30 years ago that running was not the right exercise for me with my arthritis...should have listened). It hurts like a...like a...well you know...it hurts a lot! :grumble: Not just doing cardio but pilates and yoga too.

Trying to be diligent about the calories with minimal exercise going on. I had a blow out meal with my honey on Friday and the scale dropped a pound the next day, go figure. I've now put the scale away and will only weigh on check-in days, I was getting a bit obsessive and the scale wasn't moving and just depressing me!

Congrats to all the gutters and their successes!! :drinker:

WTG on that pound! :flowerforyou: And just take it easy and take care of your knee. Stick with the calories and the exercises you can do. You'll get there. :flowerforyou:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have no idea where I'm at. I screwed up my knee running (doctor told me 30 years ago that running was not the right exercise for me with my arthritis...should have listened). It hurts like a...like a...well you know...it hurts a lot! :grumble: Not just doing cardio but pilates and yoga too.

Trying to be diligent about the calories with minimal exercise going on. I had a blow out meal with my honey on Friday and the scale dropped a pound the next day, go figure. I've now put the scale away and will only weigh on check-in days, I was getting a bit obsessive and the scale wasn't moving and just depressing me!

Congrats to all the gutters and their successes!! :drinker:

WTG on that pound! :flowerforyou: And just take it easy and take care of your knee. Stick with the calories and the exercises you can do. You'll get there. :flowerforyou:

I have renewed energy today, I'm walking without limping. I'm thinking I'll be back doing my cardio (NOT running) by Monday. I want to make sure I'm healed! I do think I can at least do my Pilates and Yoga tonight and of course the push-ups and sit-ups for the challenges! Friday is my check-in day and I haven't weighed since Saturday morning. I'm used to weighing several times a week so I'm anxious to see what the old scale has to say! Thanks for the support! :flowerforyou: