p90x

Hello my name is Amber and i'm new to my fitnesspal I was and am doing WW also for the past 10 days have been doing p90x workouts, I can't figure out how to put that in as my work outs! Does anyone know how to do it? If so please let me know thanks so much!:wink:

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    You can search for the exercise, it will not be there, at the bottom it asks if you want to add the exercise, click on it and add the exercise duration and calories burned and it will be in your database for the next time to perform that workout.

If you don't have a HRM you will not know the cals burned, in that case you may want to enter the strength training routines as circuit training and the plyometrics as "aerobics, high impact".
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Hey, Amber,

If you go into the exercise tab, click on "my exercise" along the top and then click on the green tab that says "create exercise". Just enter your exercise, time, and calories burned and *presto*...you've got your exercise listed into your database. It'll stay in your exercise database to, which is really nice. Hope this helps!!