A year can make all the difference

Options
I'm just a few days shy of my 1 yr anniversary on MFP. I decided to post a before pic from Oct 2010 and a current pic from Oct 2011 to show anyone struggling or losing motivation how much difference just one year can make. I hope to help someone just as I have gotten so much help from people on MFP:) There is nearly 130 pounds difference between the 2 pics. * sorry if the pics are big, I'm not all that familiar with posting pics on forums lets hope they just show up, lol)
[premfp.jpg
003.jpg

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell that deserves a bottle of whisky!! Give me a 5!

internet_high_five-2496.jpg
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Keep up the good work you are an inspiration to all.:flowerforyou:
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look great. Job well done.
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic difference!!! You must be so proud of yourself!! Congratulations on your accomplishments!!! You look amazing!!!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    WOW. You look GREAT!!! Congrats on all your success!
    <3 G.Mouse
  • ShannaDBowser
    ShannaDBowser Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    O_O

That is great! Thank you for the inspiration and the motivation to continue my journey
  • bojamashell
    bojamashell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! I hope to post pics like that next year.
  • submissivelyserving
    Options
    WAY TO GO. such an inspiration. i hope my before and after pictures are this great one day.
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    WOW You look FANTASTIC!!!! WTG! :)
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! What a transformation! You should be super proud of yourself for this. Keep up the great work! :)
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! I hope I can post similar pics next year! You must be so proud!
  • ashleydeane
    ashleydeane Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow what a huge difference . you sure are motivating me to look forward to my 1 year mark!
  • newdaynewme
    newdaynewme Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing !!!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! you look younger too!!! you go girllllllllllllllllll :)
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Alison you are truely an inspiration to all you MFP friends and so glad I'm one of them. You look absolutely amazing! Awesome work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • almille
    almille Posts: 89
    Options
    Hooooly cow! You did some amazing work!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    WOW, absolutely Amazing!!!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    :smile: Fantastic!
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    wow what fantastic work you have done to get to where you are right, you must be so proud of your achievment.
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Absolutely magnificent! Thank you for sharing your story and pictures with us :) Way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!