• domi09
    domi09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    MFP - Needs a like button. :smile:

Great Job!... This is so inspiring.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What an inspirational story! You look great! What a fast transformation as well! That much weight in a year is CRAZY! Great job!
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Your success is honestly inspiring to let me know that I can do it also!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    holy cow. incredible.
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow, look how amazing you look! You are truly an inspiration to us all :) Keep it up. You look amazing!
  • energy4life
    Options
    Talk about a transformation! You look Fantastic! What kept you motivated? Congratulations! Be proud! Thanks for showing us! :flowerforyou:
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look fabulous! And you have improved your health considerably. Well done! You inspire us all!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is a wonderful change!
  • ChocoMary
    ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring ! wow, wow ;)))
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring us! You look amazing and I bet you feel even better.

Cheers
  • kenzisurber44
    Options
    Those pictures gave me goosebumps! That's amazing! Great job! Happy 1 yr anniversary! :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You AREA inspiring thank you so much for sharing!!!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! A huge accomplishment, you look great!!!!!
  • TinaS70
    TinaS70 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I just joined within the last few minutes and yours was the second post I seen...just brought tears to my eyes...sure hope that is me posting pictures within a year...that is fantastic
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sensational! Absolutely sensational!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! The effort you put in to do better for you and your family is so inspirational. You are definitely a shining example that getting healthy can fix so many physical problems. Congratulations!
  • Lalaskiss
    Options
    I cant think of enough to say soooo THANKS A MIL =)<3<3<3
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    exactly the motivational boost i needed today. good for you (and on so many levels). :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing and are truly an inspiration to people on here struggling to lose weight xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!