Biggest Loser Challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yay team 9! I work today 7a-7p so will check in when I get home to see about team name and leader!
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    No way i miss out, If anyway backs out please keep me in mind
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to do this challenge! Team 5! Let's do it!
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So excited.....can't wait to start. One of my team members has yet to accept my friend request and I included a message with it.......I know it is early yet......I sure hope she is in on this!!
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    That was probably me TamiSue. I just got on, my router was giving me a hard time. lol
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Go team 5!
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    Yay to being back on a challenge with teams! GO TEAM 4!!!!!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Yay to being back on a challenge with teams! GO TEAM 4!!!!!

I second that. Team 4 all the way!!!
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Challenge starts tomorrow guys! Keep your eyes peeled for a mini challenge! Might be tomorrow, might be sometimes this week, you never know! Muahahaha :)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited about this LOL. It'll get me up and going!!
  • I'm in.
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Im going on vacation in feb & want to loss some weight, this sounds like fun. If you still have room, I would love to join, this is the motivation I've been looking for!
  • savismommy
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    :( too late...
  • AshleyWebster
    Options
    Do u want cals burned daily or weekly added up from all team mates. Can you so a question style format so I can copy and paste it to reference to?
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    Do u want cals burned daily or weekly added up from all team mates?

I'd like the team leader to give me at the end of the week all of the calories burned for the group, totaled up, as well as the lbs lost.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by the second part of the question. Sorry D:
  • AshleyWebster
    Options
    haha i dont know either oops im a bit confusing thanks doll....so excited!
  • nickydp
    nickydp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Is the challenge still on?? Haven't heard anything for a while, when do we get the results from the end of the week?
  • DrG3n3
    Options
    I have the results for most of the teams, just two of them had to change some members. Next week we should have stuff by Tuesday at the latest, so hopefully running smoother with these bumps gone. Also, check out the new board topic:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382635-biggest-loser-challenge-contestants