3 months on MFP and 2.5 months hanging out with Jillian

Options

Replies

• sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    great job! so inspiring- i hang out with that sadist now too- so this will help keep me going:) way to go!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    Great work! I've been hanging with Jillian for the past month & a half...she gets AWESOME results!
  • Runninginafatsuit
    Runninginafatsuit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results! Good work!
  • mxmama112
    mxmama112 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    jillian is pretty amazing! you look great! what awesome results!!! way to stick with it!!
    :happy:
  • hollwoods
    hollwoods Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, the before and after are amazing. Thanks for posting, I need to get restarted on the 30DS.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Anyone else that did Ripped in 30, I'd love to see your workouts! I'll be starting the Ripped in 30 around Nov 20. Almost finish with the shred:wink:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! It's like something you see on those infomercials. It's nice to see it outside of a commercial, it makes it more real. Great job!
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Thank you for the motivation to keep up on the Shred. :) you look awesome, I want to, too.
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    OMG you look Amazing!

Im kinda your shape now, im on Day 10 Level 1 of the 30DS and youve motivated me to keep going (its getting to the point where i give up or power through).

Id kill for stomach like yours now!

Im definately investing int he ripped in 30 DVD!!

THANK YOU!!!!

xx
  • bluebutterflyzz
    bluebutterflyzz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! I think after doing Power 90 I'm gonna do 30DS. I've heard great things about it on this site!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look amazing!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! Awesome work & awesome results!!!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments and compliments =)

After seeing my progress I want to see if I can actually manage to get my body fat low enough to see my abs for the first time in my life. I'm going to start doing a mixed routine of exercises from tomorrow onwards. I want to mix it up between Ripped, Shred and Killer buns and thighs for 5-6 days a week.

you should add "Jillian micheals 6 week 6 pack" to the mix. its a great dvd and focuses mostly on your midsection.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    OMG you look Amazing!

Im kinda your shape now, im on Day 10 Level 1 of the 30DS and youve motivated me to keep going (its getting to the point where i give up or power through).

Id kill for stomach like yours now!

Im definately investing int he ripped in 30 DVD!!

THANK YOU!!!!

xx
    Sometimes on the shred when a workout gets boring that all it means is that it is time to move on to the next level.:smile:
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. I was eating ice cream and thinking that I would put off the exercise for today and double up on the weekend. I am on day 6 of the 30 day shred. I Los do cardio for 40 minutes. I am ok with my eating, even with the ice cream. I stay around 1200, have gone as high as 1700, but only once. No I am not starving myself, eat until I am full.

Anyway, will still work out tonight now. Thank you.

Did you do the30 day shred every day?
  • MrsCurtisinTX
    MrsCurtisinTX Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow that is super impressive! That is very inspiring!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing! I keep reading this thread too to keep me motivated to complete the 30 DS. Great results! Good job !
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing! I keep reading this thread too to keep me motivated to complete the 30 DS. Great results! Good job !
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. I was eating ice cream and thinking that I would put off the exercise for today and double up on the weekend. I am on day 6 of the 30 day shred. I Los do cardio for 40 minutes. I am ok with my eating, even with the ice cream. I stay around 1200, have gone as high as 1700, but only once. No I am not starving myself, eat until I am full.

Anyway, will still work out tonight now. Thank you.

Did you do the30 day shred every day?

I did the 30 days in 31. I think I took a day off after doing level2 just to rest up a bit. I didn't do all of Ripped in 30 in one go either. My workout rhythm was to exercise during three days and take the 4th day off and repeat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!