Boobs are for kids.
    Good job with the weight loss.
    :huh:
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Nnnnnnnnnoooooooooo!!!
    Don't say this.
    I LOVE my 38G, yes G/doubleG boobs. I'm also scare of losing them. But I remember when was trying way back in the day they didn't get too much smaller but they're some exercises you can do. Too complicated to say here so inbox me or look em up.

I feel your pain, but don't get too worried, yet.

What dya mean boobs are for kids?
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    Um, wow...this should be an interesting conversation. I don't know that I worry to much about how they look when I'm hunched over.

I'm thinking there are positions where that would happen......... Plus perspective matters :)

For the poster no way to know for sure. I've heard there are exercises that will boost the muscles behind your boobs that will help lift them. um its an arm movement, sit, put your arms hands up and close your arms in front of you. There are machines at the gym lol for that exercise :)

You are absolutely right about the positions and perspectives, but again, from my perspective when in those positions, I'm not focused on how they look.

Someone else might be tho :laugh: frankly I know how she feels. My boobs arent the 'shape' I want them to be and it bothers me. I fully plan on getting a boob job as soon as I hit my goal weight. I can look at other female family members and know they arent going to 'recover' without some help. If I'm putting all this freaking effort into getting the rest of me to look good, then I want my boobs to look good too!
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    I must I must I must inflate my bust!!!!

Thank your for making me laugh out loud! causing my 5 year old ask what im laughing about... :)

there are excercises that work, google them. but age and gravity will take their toll.
  • chris1529
    chris1529 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Boobs are for kids.
    Good job with the weight loss.

YES! Of course we want our boobs to look nice but technically they are for kids (our babies)! :) Since I have nursed my children, mine aren't the same either. I used to love my boobs..... now they are saggier. :(
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    In that position I affectionately refer to them as tube socks.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Well, ok, here goes. My boobage looks great in a bra, but when I bend over, they look like rocks in socks (think about it). I just try to never be seen without a bra. One of these days, I'm going to have them lifted and then I will walk around topless until the cops finally catch up with me and put me in jail. Running from the cops topless is really the only reason I run now. Motivation. Also, I do chest exercises, but maybe it's because of the amount of weight I've lost and the fact that I went from an i cup to a b/c, but those chest exercises totally did not work for me.
  • chris1529
    chris1529 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have definitely noticed that mine have gotten smaller since i lost weight too! it kinda sucks but i'd rather be thin and healthy than have big boobs

Agree! :)
  • peacefulwhisper
    peacefulwhisper Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It is normal for your boobs to shrink and grow just like the rest of your body. Of course they will look a little diff if you are bending over and staring at them, but I am sure you have also checked them out in the mirror and are not happy. Unfortunately, if you loose fat well the boobies are going to go as well. I always had small ones until I gained weight,but I am quite happy to go back to smaller boobs and feel healthier then to have big ones and feel tired and not so healthy.

You will get useto them, and if you don't there are lots of options. Inserts you can put in your bra or surgery.

Good luck on your journey :)
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Well in my profile I did put be happy with me no what! Meaning: be happy with the look of my body no matter what. I've had 2 kids and nursed them both. It is what it is! I will take it! It's better than 38 pounds back on my body.
  • californiansun
    californiansun Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    okay...a head's up for a little TMI, but i'm going to ask anyways! so, i was about to go to bed last night, and i sleep naked. before i laid down, i did a little back stretch, kind of downward-dog-esque, and i got a good look at my boobs hanging down. they looked skinny and hangy! not like my boobs at all! i was very upset - i think i liked my boobs much better 15 pounds ago - are they going to stay like that? as i continue to lose weight will they start to look more boobie-ish again, or are they going to just look like...i don't know...arms or something. they don't look weird when i'm dressed or standing or any other time, but it actually kind of freaked me out. anyone have any boobie experience out there?

I have G's (I'm not sure what bra size I am, since no one in town makes my size). I've lost weight, and they have bounced back. It takes time. Do a LOT of chest exercises to build up the muscle. DO NOT do breast implants. Everyone I know who has had them says they're painful, they got infected/ became hard, and they're super annoying. The pros do not outweigh the risks.

Even the most... perky boobs get... "saggy" looking doing the downward-dog-esque... it's called GRAVITY! haha. Don't worry about it so much.
  • crazygirl78
    Options
    Mine look better when I'm thinner! I guess it is just something you have to deal with.:love:
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Yes, they will just get worse, all stretched and saggy like a tennis ball in a tube sock.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    If you're doing plenty of chest work outs and such, then your boobs shouldn't be flabby or arm-ish. You have to do the proper strength exercises to keep them perky and awake! :) Hope this helps.

Have you had children?
  • cptnjck0209
    cptnjck0209 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Utterly loved the 'running topless from the cops is my motivation' haha!

I'm big and afraid of the boob loss but I would rather be healthy and thin with no boobs than big with em! Just keep trying the exercise and buying sexy bras and it'll all be okay =D
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    not going to lie, I am still stuck on the visual.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight I got flat chested so I got implants.
    Always better then being flat chested. Thats something that I hope I don't lose lol

And what's wrong with being flat chested?
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Personally, I have high hopes of losing my boobs with weight loss. I've had a chance to experience both small boobs and big boobs. I prefer smaller boobs. They don't get in the way.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight I got flat chested so I got implants.
    Always better then being flat chested. Thats something that I hope I don't lose lol

And what's wrong with being flat chested?

I would rather be flat chested than be a 90 year old woman with DD's.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I have nursed a baby and lost most of my baby weight.
    I have to admit my girls are still fabulous. Sorry.

Look on the bright side - when you were in that position they weren't slapping you on the chin.