Need advice on new haircut to match my new body :)

Options
2»

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I like the July 2011 I like the longer softer bangs on you but I also really like the should I try one also.
  • LyonInLondon
    LyonInLondon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You've grown it out this much ... might as well keep going!! (As I know just what a pain it is to grow it out). I think you'll look great with just below the shoulder hair, with low lights and high lights in. Try long layers it it to give you volume around the roots and sides. Also, for a modern fringe/bangs, have you considered long, side-parted fringe/bangs? You have the face shape for it!

But it's true that if you do decide to go back to short hair, you have the face shape for that too! I just think that if you've grown it out this much ... it will only take a few more months to get to/below your shoulder.
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I like the 2009 photo with the pink sweater - you look better with short hair:flowerforyou:

Also, if you're shorter in height I think that makes a difference too - long hair / short body don't always match
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I like the 2009 photo with the pink sweater - you look better with short hair:flowerforyou:

Also, if you're shorter in height I think that makes a difference too - long hair / short body don't always match

I am only 5'3" tall and small boned. When I am at this weight people tend to describe me as petite.
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I like july 2011
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!