Options

Replies

• bridgej2
    Options
    Day 1 of November :-) Aiming for 3 miles today
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm In! I knew I would find some Leslie Addicts like me here! Her walking DVD's WORK! I have 10. LOL I did 63 miles in October so setting my November goal to 65. How do I get that cute walking challenge ticker? Thanks, looking forward to walking with you all!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ok I will give it a try. This comes at a perfect time because I will be done with the 30DS next Monday and I was looking for something to do next.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am in. I do Leslie almost every day anyway. I aim for 60 miles in November. Did 3 this morning.

Happy Walking everyone!
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    2 down, 38 to go!
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ok So Seeing that the day has dawned, I have decided to set my goal at 40 miles for the November walking challenge. I'm also doing the couch to 5k program but I'm not counting those miles toward this challenge so hopefully I can pull off 40 Leslie miles this month. I should be able to! I know I can so do this!

So what videos are your alls favorites? I have the 1-2 miler express and the 3-4 express with stretchie band.
  • flip1329
    flip1329 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want in! I love leslie. My goal is 60 miles this month. Did 2 miles this morning! 58 miles to go!
  • bw7286
    bw7286 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I love her DVDs and I've already committed to doing at least 30 minutes for 30 days this month. So at the very least...60 miles. :-) Can't wait to see how we all do.

Feel free to add me too.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm in also, setting my goal for 50 miles this month.
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Did 4 Mile Punch up your walk today! 4 Down - 61 to go. Have a great afternoon!!
  • Leviram
    Options
    I want in I just started the Sansone walk slim today...WHAT a coincidence! Awesome challenge!

Goal: 40 miles (NOV)

4 miles - Nov. 1st
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I love WATP dvd's. I goal will be to walk 60 miles! I hope I can do it!
  • mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey Corinthia...disregard my last post in the October thread. lol Can't wait for the November challenge! :D
  • erinacarpenter
    Options

exercise.png
  • bw7286
    bw7286 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    3 down...57 to go!

exercise.png
  • mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Did 3 miles of Walk off 10 pounds. It's been almost 2 weeks since I worked out...woooooh! i'm tired! feels good though! :laugh:
  • barb8toes
    barb8toes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, please. I do the walk the walk dvd and am ready to make a commitment to it every day but Sunday...I'd love to have the accountability. Thanks!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Failed miserably last month! But it is a new month!

My goal is 50 miles!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    2 down... 58 to go!
  • bridgej2
    Options
    Day 1- 3 miles :-)