Leslie Sansone November Challenge

Options

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Did another 3 miles this morning for a total of 6. Will have to sort out a ticker soon which I will keep updated just in case I dont get a chance to post here each time. Happy Walking all!!!
  • flip1329
    flip1329 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Did 4 miles today. 54 miles to go!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on the first day! Also, welcome to all wanting to join us. This is an open challenge and you are in control of the numbers. We only ask that you post daily or weekly how you are coming on your goal. You can also go to Leslie website to get tips on daily challenges.

I am late starting this month. I am suffering from a migraine. It is my hope to get in atleast a mile and then ride my bike for an hour.
    Keep up the good work!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    only 1 mile yesterday but it is a start. I haven't worked out in 3 weeks! yikes! :frown:
  • Leviram
    Options
    Just did the gym this morning. Will do my Leslie little later! Can't wait to get my fast 4 miles in! Woohoo!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Completed 1 mile of 4 Fast Miles this morning!
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im in. Walking is something I can do easily considering I am pregnant. But I only have a 2 mile walk video. I will aim for just 30 miles for the month, so that is about a mile a day. I think that is a good place to start. I will do her video a little later today when my kids are calm. Wish I would have seen this yesterday...
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Day 1

3.15 / 60

Walk, walk, walk.
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi Corinithia - Hope your migraine eases soon!

Day 2 - Did 3 Miles - Walk your Belly Flat - 7 miles down - 58 to go.

Happy Walking everybody - we can do this!
  • eyeballer
    Options
    I'm a day late, but I'd like to join. I think I'll aim for 30 miles in November. Hopefully this will motivate me to get my butt out of bed earlier and walk before work. Lord knows I don't want to exercise when I get home!
  • Leviram
    Options
    1 mile jog =15 mins.

40miles - 4 miles = 36 miles to go
    36 miles - 1mile = 35 miles to go
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles today-28.5 miles to go
  • mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Went to NYC with my sister today and walked a bunch. Not sure how many miles I walked but we were very leisurely so I'm just clocking in 1 mile although it most likely was more. My sister and I went to a taping of The Chew and got to see Clinton Kelly and Mario Batalli in person. Walked through Times Square, went to Macy's and had a nice breakfast at a little diner called Applejack. All in all a pretty cool day :D
  • bw7286
    bw7286 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added another 3 to my goal. Yay!

exercise.png
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    2 more completed - 36 to go.
  • BeautifulIllusion19
    Options
    Heck yeah I love leslie sansone
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Day 2

6.15/60
  • rsmorrison
    Options
    Is it to late to join? i would love to do 60 miles in november. 3 miles 5 days a week.
  • iloveflorida88
    Options
    I'd love to join as well! Did 3 miles yesterday and 5 today!
    I'm going to aim for 40, but hopefully I'll surpass that! :)
    8 down, 32 to go!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Did 4 miles this am....now up to 10 of my 60.