Runners' Team Challenge * X Miles in November *

Options

Replies

• CherryBlossom1982
    CherryBlossom1982 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Please can I join again this month? Thanks so much for last month :)
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.03 miles today

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I missed signing people up - I am working on it right now (: it is great to check in frequently to inspire and motivate the 'team', I would like that people check in at least once after every check point but more frequently is more fun (:

I did 4 miles on the ARC today - I have a hurt heel that is getting better but I am still not ready to pound the pavement once daily but I am hoping to get here soon.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Some folks are really going already! excellent! I updated the spread **** on the front page - and I found I had missed some on page 2 - but everyone should be on it right now (:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I thought I'd signed up for this one but I'm not on the sheet :frown:

I'm in for the 100 again.

So far my total for November is:

1/11/11 - 7.83 miles
    2/11/11 - 2.53 miles

TOTAL: 10.36 miles

Though I'm a bit concerned as my right knee really started to hurt last night about 2 miles from the end of the run - it was OK today but it still doesn't feel quite right!

You are on the spreadsheet now (you may need to refresh your browser)- I think you said you were interested in the October thread but not here, and I was not sure what your goal mile was for November (: glad that you are joining the thread again!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    3.5 miles today, feels good, hope to stick with it...

You will (: especially if it felt good - running endorphins are good for your brain.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I'll see what I can do in November...came up just short in October due to an injury and won't be running for the first few weeks of November due to the same injury, but should be able to get in 50-75 miles for the month...we'll see...thanks!

I am sorry - I hate being injured - I am doing the elliptical/ARC at a high resistance and it is not aggravating mine so I am lucky!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    5.5 for today....inside of my heel, near arch is really sore...I think I need new running shoes...

If you go to a good running store they may be able to fit you - or if your insurance will cover it you may consider going to a podiatrist - they fit shoes. I am considering going as well.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Hi there, Please can I join again this month? Thanks so much for last month :)

Of-Course!!! you are on the sheet! Yay!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Nov 2: Finally got 4 miles in!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    11/2 9 miles today.
  • jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    4.75 miles today. This is going to be a low mileage week because I am doing a 10K on Sunday so I am supposed to go easier this week.

Question: I do not have any upcoming runs scheduled and generally find that I am more committed when I follow a training schedule. Does anyone use a particular running plan that keeps mileage around 25 miles/week that they would recommend?
  • pMalak
    pMalak Posts: 41
    Options
    as of nov. 3 i did 15 miles. 6 -11/1 and 9 11/3
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Ok just 1 mile of Interval sprints today, im finishing up my 3rd round of P90X this week and havent had alot of time for running.... just started working on my pace so i figured i would get in a little interval work before Yoga X today.... have a 5k Saturday too and starting Monday should be logging more miles!!! I still havent seen a spread sheet, should i be looking somewhere else for that???
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    And how do you update your ticker???
  • pMalak
    pMalak Posts: 41
    Options
    And how do you update your ticker???

to update paste your link in the browser 0 without the ]url/] stuff in the begghining and end and put your pin and click next and thats it.

and the spread sheet is on the first post of coriander, on the first page of this thread.

hope it helped. :)
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles today...

Cooriander: thanks...I bought new shoes today, so hopefully it will help...and yes, I go and get fitted in a running store...I was over 4oo miles on the last pair, next time I can't wait as long...
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Two 3.8mile runs so far this month for me
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    November 1st, started off with my running group..3.6 miles. Today was a 2 mile run solo. Total comes to 5.6. Not too bad! :smile:
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    My miles are in for the first checkpoint - 3.01 mi on 11/2 and 6.25 mi on 11/3. 9.26 total for the 11/5 checkpoint. Currently crying to Nike+ tech support because yesterday's run didn't sync to the Nike Running website :sad: