Runners' Team Challenge * X Miles in November *

Options

Replies

• Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Interval Sprints Tuesday and Today!!!! 1mile each!!! Hoping to get in a 4-6mile run Sunday!!!

exercise.png

WOW those are long springs! Great job!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Oops forgot I was part of this.... Dunno if we're recording total miles or just running miles so I broke it down....

Running \Walking(miles)
    11/10 - 4.7/1.1
    11/9 - 5.1/0.9
    11/6 - 4.1/1.8
    11/5 - 5.9/4.7
    11/3 - 4.7/1.1
    11/2 - 5.1/1.1

Total - 29.6/10.7
    Total miles - 40.3
    '

I tallied your running totals in the spreadsheet - hope that is OK? Great job!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Am I too late to join? Would love to be a part of this!

Not too late - just report your goal for the month, then your total milage so far! Glad to have you join us - the more the merrier (:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    5.54 miles today

exercise.png

Hi again! your are definitely an inspiration!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    2 miles last night

exercise.png

:flowerforyou:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    11/11 4.34 running, 1.5 walking

tallied!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I duplicated the instructions from the October thread on how to add a ticker below:

To add a ticker in your signature, please select (click) the "Signature" link on the forum's top liners, see here:

1-mfp.jpg

then copy past the ticker code here (see pink highlighted area):

2-mfp.jpg

You can find your old code in this link (:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/signature

My page doesn't say that. It says: Home --> Recent Posts ----> My Topics ---> Settings (not Signature). When I click on Settings, it asks me if I want my ticker to be displayed on all posts. I do, and that's how I got my current ticker to display. But I don't know how to make my exercise ticker show up. I personally don't care (and don't particularly want) the weight loss ticker on there.

Help.

You can't add a ticker to the signature anymore - MFP removed that option last week. You can however, paste the signature in the actual message.

You can find the old signature code here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/signature
  • Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined MFP a couple of days ago and would like in on this challenge. My goal is 30 miles.
    I'll check back in, in a couple of days with an update...

Thanks!

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I have been crazy busy lately and haven't been able to run as much as I have wanted to. I had a good 10 mile run tonight.

11/9 - 2 miles

11/12 - 10 miles

James

Well James, that is a good and a long run! Glad to see you back!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Ran my first 10k yesterday along the Chicago lakefront. It was amazing! It was a cool sunny fall morning...45 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. I ran the whole thing and happy with a 1:04:13! My goal was under 1:05 and the beginning was a little crammed up as usual so no complaints. The best part was I finished and already driving home while watching the runners still going my along the lakefront!

exercise.png

Now to catch up on my miles...Yikes!

Congrats! that is a great accomplishment! Long and not stopping! Congrats - and an excellent time too!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Hi, I just joined MFP a couple of days ago and would like in on this challenge. My goal is 30 miles.
    I'll check back in, in a couple of days with an update...

Thanks!

exercise.png

Great to have you, looking forward to be hearing from you :smile:
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Ran a 5K today and a 1M fun run - finished as first master female (for the 5K) - super excited! Got a $50.00 gift certificate! I will get some running gear for that - maybe a long sleeve running shirt. My 1 mile time was 7:18 minutes! Whohoo!

Congratulations - that's an awesome 1m time!!! :flowerforyou:

Rightio, update from me:

10 Nov - 6.05 miles
    13 Nov - 10.03 miles

Running total so far for the month for me is now 52.06 miles :smile:
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Interval Sprints Tuesday and Today!!!! 1mile each!!! Hoping to get in a 4-6mile run Sunday!!!

exercise.png

WOW those are long springs! Great job!

They're really not all that bad.... only 10secs sprint with 50secs recovery!!!! It takes about 12 rounds to make a mile..... they are really helping a lot with my speed.... Starting next week i will be doing 15secs sprint with 45sec recovery!!! They also help with the long runs too!!! Got in a 6.5mile this weekend and i could have keep going after the interval sprint training this past week!!! Im more tired after the interval sprints than a long run!!! ;-)
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.59 today

exercise.png

You could increase your milage (: LOL! CONGRATS!!!!!

Thanks Cooriander! I may be able to do an additional 10 to increase my goal to 60 miles for the month. The temp outdoors has been up and down lately here in Missouri. I've been alternating between running and biking (spin class and trainer). My biking goal is 300 miles.
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am SO behind! I got in 5 this morning and am anxious to make up some ground this week. I have had a very sick boxer who I am tending to, so any running time has had to be put on hold for my girl!

Total = 25
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Didn't feel great yesterday with dizziness if I move too quickly so didn't get the run in then or today like I planned

Today's miles are from walking, needed to do something seeing as I'm away from home this weekend coming too, I'm hoping to get back on track tomorrow

exercise.png
  • LongRunner77
    LongRunner77 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just got done with my first run in 17 days (2 miler) ...leg is feeling much better...will probably only be able to get in 30-35 miles this month..better than nothing I guess.....will definitely be down for a December, January and February challenge....will create a ticker later....thanks for inviting me back!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didnt report these past few days

Nov 12: 3 miles
    Nov 13: 6 miles
    Nov 14: 3 miles

Total: 36 miles :)
  • james8008
    Options
    Just finished a 10 mile run! Going to do another 10 tomorrow night.

30/100 complete