Runners' Team Challenge * X Miles in November *

Options

Replies

• gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot I was part of this.... Dunno if we're recording total miles or just running miles so I broke it down....

Running \Walking(miles)
    11/10 - 4.7/1.1
    11/9 - 5.1/0.9
    11/6 - 4.1/1.8
    11/5 - 5.9/4.7
    11/3 - 4.7/1.1
    11/2 - 5.1/1.1

Total - 29.6/10.7
    Total miles - 40.3
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join? Would love to be a part of this!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    5.54 miles today

exercise.png
  • CherryBlossom1982
    CherryBlossom1982 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    2 miles last night

exercise.png
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    11/11 4.34 running, 1.5 walking
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Just came back from travel and did 10 miles while traveling. Happy about that as I usually skip doing the cardio - but now I didn't.

Running a 5K race tomorrow... BRRRR!

and doing a checkpoint! So please report on your totals & other running successes (:

I will try to start a group too.

keep going! It is gold and we can do this!!!!

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I freshened up the spreadsheet so it has the latest on the front page as of now!!!! still waiting to hear from a few :smile:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I started a group :

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/660-runners-team-challenge-x-miles-in-november

for our challenge, and I created a check-in thread there, for week 2.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/393057-check-in-for-week-2-11-12

please report your milage for Week 2 there :flowerforyou: I think it will be easier to tally :smile:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I added everyone, I think, but I may have had typos and missed someone that way, if I missed you please feel free to join - and anyone else can join too (:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Here is a link to your 'old' signature, courtesy of Mike, MFP admin person: [all the info is still there]:

click the link below:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/signature

Changing it won't have any impact, but if there is information you need from your signature, you can view it by following that link.
  • leahdd
    leahdd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Being sick was no way to start this challenge. And then when I got back to running, I sort of had forgotten about it. But now I have remembered and will go to update the spreadsheet. I'm sorry I've been MIA and missed out on pages of motivational support.
  • leahdd
    Options
    But now my "ticker" is gone. I guess this is something I need to work on.
  • leahdd
    Options
    OK. I seem to have a weight loss ticker, which I don't remember creating, and still don't have my miles run ticker. Still a work in progress.
  • leahdd
    Options
    I duplicated the instructions from the October thread on how to add a ticker below:

To add a ticker in your signature, please select (click) the "Signature" link on the forum's top liners, see here:

1-mfp.jpg

then copy past the ticker code here (see pink highlighted area):

2-mfp.jpg

My page doesn't say that. It says: Home --> Recent Posts ----> My Topics ---> Settings (not Signature). When I click on Settings, it asks me if I want my ticker to be displayed on all posts. I do, and that's how I got my current ticker to display. But I don't know how to make my exercise ticker show up. I personally don't care (and don't particularly want) the weight loss ticker on there.

Help.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I duplicated the instructions from the October thread on how to add a ticker below:

To add a ticker in your signature, please select (click) the "Signature" link on the forum's top liners, see here:

1-mfp.jpg

then copy past the ticker code here (see pink highlighted area):

2-mfp.jpg

My page doesn't say that. It says: Home --> Recent Posts ----> My Topics ---> Settings (not Signature). When I click on Settings, it asks me if I want my ticker to be displayed on all posts. I do, and that's how I got my current ticker to display. But I don't know how to make my exercise ticker show up. I personally don't care (and don't particularly want) the weight loss ticker on there.

Help.

You can't add a ticker to the signature anymore - MFP removed that option last week. You can however, paste the signature in the actual message.
  • james8008
    Options
    I have been crazy busy lately and haven't been able to run as much as I have wanted to. I had a good 10 mile run tonight.

11/9 - 2 miles

11/12 - 10 miles

James
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ran my first 10k yesterday along the Chicago lakefront. It was amazing! It was a cool sunny fall morning...45 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. I ran the whole thing and happy with a 1:04:13! My goal was under 1:05 and the beginning was a little crammed up as usual so no complaints. The best part was I finished and already driving home while watching the runners still going my along the lakefront!

exercise.png

Now to catch up on my miles...Yikes!
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.62 miles today

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Ran a 5K today and a 1M fun run - finished as first master female (for the 5K) - super excited! Got a $50.00 gift certificate! I will get some running gear for that - maybe a long sleeve running shirt. My 1 mile time was 7:18 minutes! Whohoo!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    6.5 miles today along with a 0.5mile cool down walk for a total of 7miles!!! ;-)

exercise.png