May be bad news

Options
2»

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Well hopefully you get that house, it would be awesome even if it needs a little updating the money you will save and then the Equity (money) you will gain will be good for your family.

I made an Excel Spread sheet to see on a loan I am trying to get for 300k if i made one extra mortgage payment a year my 30 year mortgage would now be 25 years and I would have saved $66,000 in interest alone over that 25 years.

i broke it down and my payments would only be $150 extra a month. so you should check into that. I could modify my spread sheet for you if you want! its fun to see what you can do with your money to make more money!

Good luck and keep us posted as you hear any updates!

My fingers are crossed.. I have a good feeling about it!
    That is really great of you! Thanks! Still have my job so far. Some people are taking this really lightly and still screwing around and the plant manager caught them this evening so how dumb can someone really be? We have learned that 9 people have lost their jobs in my department alone. One of the girls that works in our department has a mom in another department and they let her go today. Not sure who all else did. I do know of one other man that lost his job kind of in our department. I have heard that they are going to have big layoffs each month thru March. And our work load has decreased drastically this week. Who knows what will happen? And we still haven't heard anything from the lady that is supposed to sign the purchase contract for the house. She is really making us mad! She is going to wait too long and she will lose her house and we won't have a chance to get it. I guess I can say that will be her loss but it would be good for us to get it. Thanks for everyone's support. I knew I could count on you all!!