Lose 5lbs+ in November!!! YES WE CAN

Options

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds! Eee!

Well done auntdeedee87. I therefore should hand the crown to you. Congratulaions on an awesome weight loss. :flowerforyou:
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Memoggridge

Goal weight on November 30th: 174.2

11/01: 179.2
    11/07: 176.4!!!!:laugh: :happy: :laugh:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28:
    11/30:
    Pleased with that this week despite having various spike days!!! Seemed to have mixed things up thou and not complaining!!!
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oops double post!!!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Auntdeedee the weight you had posted was only 0.5 pounds different...am I missing a different post from you or was this a different weight for today?

Thanks for all the complements on the spreadsheet. This challenge that has been going on for over a year with me being in charge of it for at least 6 months if not longer (don't remember when I took it over). The people that have a * next to there names are people that been part of the challenge before. Some ladies have been with us since before I took over. It is a great group with great support.

Jen: You are totally correct in posting the weekly challenge. Thank you for getting to that right away! I think your challenge is a great one and I hope some people take advantage of it!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Auntdeedee the weight you had posted was only 0.5 pounds different...am I missing a different post from you or was this a different weight for today?

Thanks for all the complements on the spreadsheet. This challenge that has been going on for over a year with me being in charge of it for at least 6 months if not longer (don't remember when I took it over). The people that have a * next to there names are people that been part of the challenge before. Some ladies have been with us since before I took over. It is a great group with great support.

Jen: You are totally correct in posting the weekly challenge. Thank you for getting to that right away! I think your challenge is a great one and I hope some people take advantage of it!

I wanted to post a weight but hadn't actually weighed, so I just put what I felt. I finally got to a scale this morning-- dont have one at home-- and found Id lost more than expected!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    AuntDee: Do you want me to put you correct weight or the weight you had reported?
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    AuntDee: Do you want me to put you correct weight or the weight you had reported?

We can just leave it be for now and I'll see where I stand next week. :)
  • Peach327
    Peach327 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great challenge idea!!
    Woke up early 5am, not impresssed with that, feeling quite unwell, and then I logged on and WOOHOO :love: :tongue: :laugh: :smile: I WON :heart: :tongue: :laugh: :happy:

Not gloating just making the most of it. Not likely to happen again although I sure am going to try now that I have had the taste of Victory. And amazing I don't feel quite so poorly now.

So if I have the rules right I now set this weeks challenge. I really liked last weeks swopping one. Got one thinking of healthier choices.

:flowerforyou: THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE INCREASE LAST WEEKS CALORIE BURN BY 10% OR DO ONE EXTRA EXERCISE SESSION.:flowerforyou:

So look back over your week and calculate your calorie burn and maybe just add a few extra minutes each day to get your extra burn, or if you normally go for 4 walks a week take an extra walk or take a dance class, or go for a swim. Enjoy the healthy you.

A BIG THANK YOU TO bmfrazie FOR SETTING UP THIS AMAZING CHALLENGE AND GREAT SPREADSHEET.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    double posted, I can never remember! does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet? thanks!
  • avargas15
    avargas15 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We started this challenge with 94 people. After our 2nd weigh in we are already down to 78....How many will we end up with?

Great week to everyone that did check in. I know that some people had gains but others had major drops. Remember that we are all on the same journey and it is very helpful to be encouraged by eachother.

Our biggest losers of the week are....

In 1st place, Jellyfishjen, dropped an amazing 3.7 pounds in one week!

Our second place finisher is sundace2032 with 3.6 pounds gone.

Third places goes out to SEVERAL people who all managed to drop 3 pounds in one week.....Jah7700, Jacki218, cobblers88, and baloney17!

Here is the link to our spreadsheet. Check it out if you want to see how you are standing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdEUwNTVCQ0c5bmdzN25XMjR4U0RMYkE
  • avargas15
    Options
    We started this challenge with 94 people. After our 2nd weigh in we are already down to 78....How many will we end up with?

Great week to everyone that did check in. I know that some people had gains but others had major drops. Remember that we are all on the same journey and it is very helpful to be encouraged by eachother.

Third places goes out to SEVERAL people who all managed to drop 3 pounds in one week.....Jah7700, Jacki218, cobblers88, and baloney17!

Here is the link to our spreadsheet. Check it out if you want to see how you are standing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdEUwNTVCQ0c5bmdzN25XMjR4U0RMYkE
  • avargas15
    Options

Nicely done, everyone!!! I clearly have to learn how to post a reply to a quote. LOL!!!

:bigsmile:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    double posted, I can never remember! does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet? thanks!
    The link is posted 1 page back.
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: Shelly

Goal weight on November 30th: 160

11/01: 166.4
    11/07: 165
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28:
    11/30:
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Woke up early 5am, not impresssed with that, feeling quite unwell, and then I logged on and WOOHOO :love: :tongue: :laugh: :smile: I WON :heart: :tongue: :laugh: :happy:

Not gloating just making the most of it. Not likely to happen again although I sure am going to try now that I have had the taste of Victory. And amazing I don't feel quite so poorly now.

So if I have the rules right I now set this weeks challenge. I really liked last weeks swopping one. Got one thinking of healthier choices.

:flowerforyou: THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE INCREASE LAST WEEKS CALORIE BURN BY 10% OR DO ONE EXTRA EXERCISE SESSION.:flowerforyou:

So look back over your week and calculate your calorie burn and maybe just add a few extra minutes each day to get your extra burn, or if you normally go for 4 walks a week take an extra walk or take a dance class, or go for a swim. Enjoy the healthy you.

A BIG THANK YOU TO bmfrazie FOR SETTING UP THIS AMAZING CHALLENGE AND GREAT SPREADSHEET.

CONGRATULATIONS Jellyfishjen, well done and thank you for the challenge too!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Soz me again, meant to also say a big thank you to Bmfrazie for a great spreadsheet, seeing my name in writing makes me need to try harder especially as I gained last week !!
  • AnitaMcKenna
    AnitaMcKenna Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow! Some fabulous losses last week! Well done Jellyfishjen, sundace2032, Jah7700, Jacki218, cobblers88, baloney17 and auntdeedee!! 3lb and more loss in a week is fantastic! :drinker: :drinker:

I didn't lose at all last week, but am trying really hard this week to get more exercise in (was ahead of you Jellyfishjen!) as well as drink 8 glasses of water as a minimum each day - am hoping this will give me the boost I need to get a loss next week :bigsmile:

bmfrazie - thanks again for continuing to run this group, hope all is going well with you and your bump xx

Have a great week everyone xx
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I myself need to focus on water. I did good today, and that is because I worked out. My struggle is on non workout days, and weekends.
  • avargas15
    Options
    Nicely done, everyone! I just joined Monday, so I hope when I weigh in next week I will have lost some weight. So far, I have been eating healthily, drinking my water, and have completed 2 Zumba workouts this week, and a 15 minute walk today.

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: DYR

Goal weight on November 30th: 163

11/01: 168
    11/07: 168 ( TOM)
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28:
    11/30:

My goal is to get losing over this next week. I always have a week (or two!) down the drain. It's frustrating!