Operation:Sexy Claus Week #7 10.31.11 CLOSED GROUP

Options
13»

Replies

• AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! I am so tired today for some reason. I think I am coming down with a cold, which is no fun! But I am determined to make it a good week.

Question of the Day: In your journey of weight loss and adapting a healthier lifestyle, do you feel that a lot of the previous yo-yoing was due to your own self-image or feeling like you didn't "deserve" this?

Most definitely. I don't know why that is - I think it is also a good deal of self-doubt. I've failed so many times at this - so I think part of me expects to fail again.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! I have been out of it the past few days and not even at work. BLAH! But I am so going to be back on it over the weekend and next week coming up.

So you know the drill

HIGHS AND LOWS!!

Highs: Got in a good workout Sunday. Scale is moving down.

Lows: A bit too much halloween candy made it's way to my belly. Stressful week and didn't make time for more workouts.
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Highs: Have the motivation to get this body moving again!

Lows: Ditto on the Halloween candy. Those bite-size pieces are dangerous!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    highs: ... I don't even know...

lows: pretty much no exercise for yet another week, halloween candy, stress eating
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Highs: Staying within my cals most days

Lows: Only one workout. Starting the 30 DS Monday - was worried I was getting sick, so I thought I would make sure before I start.

I am really hoping the scale went down, especially since TOM is almost over.
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My highs this week I've stuck to my workouts as scheduled. I've stayed within my calories and ate clean for the most part. I'm happy with myself so far this week. Just hoping I don't blow it this weekend. No lows for me this week!!!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    My highs this week I've stuck to my workouts as scheduled. I've stayed within my calories and ate clean for the most part. I'm happy with myself so far this week. Just hoping I don't blow it this weekend. No lows for me this week!!!!

Awesome girl!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Totally blew my eating today. No self control. And I really wish I could say I feel like crap and won't do it again, but really... I don't. Tomorrow when I face the scale, I'll be mad as hell, but right now... if doesn't phase me in the least. And THAT more than anything is terrifying!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I totally get where you are coming from. Today (ok, really all week), I was like it was TOM so I will eat what I crave and who cares? Now I am scared to weigh in on Monday. :embarassed:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Question of the Day: In your journey of weight loss and adapting a healthier lifestyle, do you feel that a lot of the previous yo-yoing was due to your own self-image or feeling like you didn't "deserve" this?

Interesting Question, truth is my self esteem was as its lowest when I was in my 20s and half this size so for me size dont really impact on how I feel. I honestly dont mind having extra pounds but my biggest concern is that my tummy is so huge and from all research that is not a good thing....I really want to do this to be healthier and being able to find my size clothing would be a nice plus... Shopping on my island makes it harder to be big....my size never seems to exist

Lows: This week was very depressing for me. Everything that could posibly go wrong at work did. Plus it hit me that its a year I've been on MFP and I've gone from 185 back up to 190 down to my lowest 173 now I'm at 182. A whole year and I cant seen to get it right.

Whilst I love to see the success stories they only mayde me more depressed cause I just cant seem to lose 20 pounds and keep it off and others have been able to lose 100+.

I decided to just give up with trying to lose weight

Highs: Was able to fight the urge to give up and I'm dressed for Zumba as we speak.....:wink:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I hope everyone is lovely today! I've been up since 3:30am... I thought it was 4:30, which wouldn't have been as bad, but it wasn't... I've been getting in my workouts, but I want to get back on track with my eating again, since it's been a little everywhere, and FULL of carbs (and often NOT the good ones). Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! :flowerforyou: