November Day by Day Challenge--OPEN GROUP!!!

Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

Goals for November 5:
    1. Stay in my calorie goal.--No.
    2. HEALTHY food choices!--No.
    3. 30 min. walk AM and PM.--No and yes.

Right now I just want to give up. I won't but I want to. I don't know what happened to my motivation. I used to be so good about doing exercise every day and eating right. I want my motivation back!

Goals for November 6:
    1. Stay in my calorie goal.
    2. HEALTHY food choices!
    3. 30 min. walk AM and PM.
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late on the bandwagon, but I LOVE this idea. I have a hard time keeping the big picture in my head and really think concentrating on day to day would help.

Hi, my name is Jasmyne and I'm 29 years old. I have a semi busy life, 2 children and a wonderful husband. I'm finally able to get regular exercise in now that both my kids are in school so that has been nice. I also work part time (usually weekends) as a waitress.

My goals for Sunday are:
    1. Water Water Water....I have such a hard time getting enough water
    2. Not overdo my food for today. I'm going out to my parents for dinner (we do every Sunday) I don't know what we are having yet, so I don't know if I will go over at all, but I'm just going to concentrate on not going crazy :)
    3. Get my dishes done.
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    my name is kizzy...31 years old...i've been struggling with weight loss my entire life...the highest weight i've ever been was 189 ibs that was back in 2002/2003.....i've vowed to myself that i would never reach 200 ibs...and i never have...lowest weight since joining in person weight loss groups was 150's....now i'm back up to 185 ibs....i was born in california but raised in oklahoma...now im back living in california again.

my 3 goals for today are:
    -clean house
    -watch a couple of episodes of true blood season 4...i'm at the episode where the vamps put silver on themselves and sam's gf just found out she didn't have sex with him that she had sex with his brother who shifted into him.
    -walk over to starbucks and enjoy the atmosphere...lol...i haven't been in starbucks what seems like weeks since i got internet at house...but i'd like to keep my gold card status...lol
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options

Goals for Nov. 5
    1. Get my "new" free side by side (freezer/fridge w/ ice maker/water) refrigerator this morning-Yes and love it!
    2. Log everything-nope missed dinner
    3. Drink water-nope
    4. Healthy choices w/ 1 snack (limit 1 snack today)-no :frown:

Missed today's, so here goes Monday's....
    Goals for Nov. 7
    1. Drink water
    2. Log everything
    3. Put laundry away
    4. Get a 30 min workout in
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options

Goals for 11/5
    1. Drink at least 64 oz of water
    2. No sodas
    3. Wear pedometer and reach 10,000 steps

Sheesh! Weekends are so hard for me, I don't think I accomplished any of these. Oh well, just need to try harder!

Goals for 11/6
    1. 64 oz of water
    2. Log EVERYTHING
    3. Stay within calorie goal
    4. 30 minutes of exercise
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,629 Member
    Options
    So Quick intro - I am a 48 yr old grandmother of 4, quit smoking almost 2 years ago, love the support on MFP, know what I want to weigh, want to feel as good without clothes on as I do with most of my clothes on! Not much to lose, but somehow it is a slow process with me! Life is CRAZY and that makes things difficult for all of us! Late coming into group because of it! So welcome to the new folks! And Hi again to all of you!

November 7th goals
    1. Water- 10-12 glasses (hard for me when it isn't hot outside)
    2. Log food!
    3. Work on laundry
    4. finish work paperwork!

I am thankful for my internet which allows me to have this awesome support group! See you tomorrow!
  • jazzminx
    Options
    My goals for Sunday are:
    1. Water Water Water....I have such a hard time getting enough water
    2. Not overdo my food for today. I'm going out to my parents for dinner (we do every Sunday) I don't know what we are having yet, so I don't know if I will go over at all, but I'm just going to concentrate on not going crazy :)
    3. Get my dishes done.

Well, didn't really do the greatest on my first go. I did drink about 52oz of water. I didn't totally overdo my food either, so yay! I didn't get my dishes done though (but did clean my living room and get all the laundry washed)

Goals for Monday 11/7
    1. Atleast 52oz water
    2. Fold and put away all the laundry
    3. Exercise atleast 45 minutes
  • valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a really bad close rate every day posting, I post the following morning and I think that mfp thinks I'm not tracking and that I'm a big deadbeat ..so my goal is to log out tonight so one dayill be able to see that vo has logged in 15days Ina row !
    That and drinking water are todays meager goals
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    1. Workout once a day- AM workout done
    2. WATER WATER WATER
    3. Carbs and Calories UNDER NUMBERS (I love carbs they are my issue)
    4. Log it and admit it!

Same goals today! Working on good habits and better choices!

Have a blessed day and good luck on your goals

Shanae`
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'M BEHIND!!

" Post 3 or more goals, fitness related or not, come back tomorrow to recap the day before. Then post 3 more goals for the day."

Thursday my 3 goals were:
    1.To attemt to take a "Rest Day" & not go over calories.
    2. to spend quality time wtih my husband before he goes back to work.
    3. to really really really try & make progress on my weightloss & stop eating latenight!

I don't remember how many I accomplished!! I know I had quality time with my husband though!!

Today my 3 goals are:
    1.To fully recover from the mexican & chinese food that I ate yesterday by drinking TONS of water.
    2.To get to the grocery store.
    3. To burn 1000 calories because I saw a post in the forum for today!! I can do this!!

I really hope to post first thing in the morning & set my goals for the day!!
    Hope everyone else did well!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

Goals for November 6:
    1. Stay in my calorie goal.--Closer, getting there
    2. HEALTHY food choices!--Better, also.
    3. 30 min. walk AM and PM.--Am, no, PM, yes.

Welcome, Jasmyne, kizzy and Valerie! It will be nice to get to know you.

I am going to act as if... as if I am motivated and excited about being on this journey to a healthier me! Let's see what happens! (Hey, this technique has worked for me in other areas so why not in this?)

Okay, time to add drinking water back in--I have REALLY been slacking on that! I always feel better when I drink enough water, too!
    Seems like a number of us have this problem. I'm going to use my old method--bottle caps on the windowsill over the sink. I move one to the other side every time I take a drink! It was a good reminder so I'll try it again!

Goals for November 6:
    1. Stay in my calorie goal and make HEALTHY food choices.
    2. WATER!!! LOTS of it!
    3. 30 min. walk AM and PM. (Did a 15 minute walking video--will be walking again in a bit--this time outside!)
  • hhawes
    Options
    Finally something that I can do daily - I need to see regular success -

I am 45 - need to lose 50. I plan events for a living so Iam always around food. I have gotten real lazy so I need to get back into exercise.

My 3 goals for the day

Stay under my caloire goal

Execerise for 30 minutes

Drink 6 glasses / bottlles of water
  • hhawes
    Options
    Finally something that I can do daily - I need to see regular success -

I am 45 - need to lose 50. I plan events for a living so Iam always around food. I have gotten real lazy so I need to get back into exercise.

My 3 goals for the day

Stay under my caloire goal

Execerise for 30 minutes

Drink 6 glasses / bottlles of water
    [/quote]
  • gnosywl
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I think this is a great idea! Little bit about me. I'm kind of getting restated and new to my fitness pal online. I lost 60 lbs on Jenny Craig while working for the company as a consultant, but am no long working there. This past Feb I started working for a company where majority of the time I am tied to a desk. I have only gained about 10 lbs back since Feb. But I am still about 25 lbs away from my original goal. My main issue has been motivation to do activity. Food I am good on just because I used to eat sleep and breathe weight loss due to working for a weight loss company. I have a cruise coming up in a month and know I must buckle down. Accountability is the key and would love to have a group to be accountable to, not to mention being able to help you all on your journey as well.

My goal for today is to walk at lease 30 mins and stay under my calorie intake goal.
  • dianhathaway
    Options
    Hi there:
    I'm relatively new to MFP, have lost a little weight (6 lb so far), and would like to lose about 15 more. I'm 54 yo, married, and work full time. I find it easier to keep to my calorie count at work, vs. at home on the weekend. I like to exercise, lots of walking, and my goals today are:

1/2 hour of fitness walking
    1 hour of gentle yoga
    to be under by calorie count

Great topics and motivating discussion. Thanks!

Dian
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options

Goals for 11/7
    1. 64 oz of water
    2. Log EVERYTHING

I actually accomplished all of my goals today! Hoping to keep building this momentum!

Goals for 11/8
    1. At least 64 oz if water
    2. Log everything
    5. Household chores- laundry room and downstairs bathroom
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,629 Member
    Options

November 7th goals
    1. Water- 10-12 glasses (hard for me when it isn't hot outside)- Yeah done!
    2. Log food! Did it!
    3. Work on laundry Almost done!
    4. finish work paperwork! So no where near done, bummers

Not a bad day yesterday. Paperwork not done, but lots of unexpected housework done, thanks to Hubby help! :drinker: That really is a BIG deal! I am so happy!

November 8th
    1. VOTE
    2. Water
    3. Log
    4. Paperwork!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!! You are doing well! I love this Challenge since I am so not good at daily things, but with this I am never behind-hehe!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Missed today's, so here goes Monday's....
    Goals for Nov. 7
    1. Drink water-Had 1 bottle
    2. Log everything-Yes
    3. Put laundry away-Most of it
    4. Get a 30 min workout in-No

Goals for Nov. 8
    1. Drink Water
    2. Finish Laundry
    3. 30 min. workout
  • jazzminx
    Options
    Goals for Monday 11/7
    1. Atleast 52oz water (DONE)
    2. Fold and put away all the laundry (DONE- even got the dishes done too :D)
    3. Exercise atleast 45 minutes (BOO)

2 out of 3 ain't bad right ;)

Goals for Tuesday 11/8
    1. 52oz water
    2. Exercise 45 minutes
    3. Search and print coupons
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    " Post 3 or more goals, fitness related or not, come back tomorrow to recap the day before. Then post 3 more goals for the day."

Yesterday my 3 goals were:
    1.To fully recover from the mexican & chinese food that I ate yesterday by drinking TONS of water..
    2. To get to the grocery store.
    3. To burn 1000 calories because I saw a post in the forum for today!! I can do this!!

I complete all 3 of these goals but didn't lose anything, I guess I may not have recovered from the night before!

Today my 3 goals are:
    1.Put away my Halloween stuff. (while listening to Christmas music)
    2. Hike & socialize my dog.
    3. make a nutritious dinner EARLY enough to have an after dinner walk.

I really hope to post first thing in the morning & set my goals for the day!!
    Hope everyone else did well!!