HCG Diet- Has anyone tried it?

Options
124»

Replies

• thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Even the literature for HGC states that it is the 500 cals a day that cause you to lose weight not the hormone.

If you're going to starve yourself just skip the hormone. It'll save you a lot of cash (but none of the nasty side effects).
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    You people are so predictable... it is amazing. It really sucks being attacked by the way you do your dieting now, doesn't it! Well, every person out there that are doing the HCG feel exactly the way those of you that responded feel and it almost feels like you HAVE to defend your ....YOUR lifestyle. I have no desire to debate.... with any of you.... but I just love watching you all get worked up. You are friggin hilarious! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Let us know how that loss holds up for you, huh? Bless her heart.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Sorry folks, it's getting too overheated in here for me to moderate/edit the thread and not spend 30 minutes doing it.

In the future please remember that personal attacks in the forums are not permitted. Debate is fine, but lines are crossed anytime a post contains phrases like "your posts are..." or "you people are..."

Thanks for your understanding,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.