Sixers TRICKIN' Out Wk 4

Options
13»

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Good Morning....

see i come back and scare everyone off......
    trouble in my world with eating. gotta deal with the mind again. don't like that.
  • jdklove18
    Options
    You didn't scare me off Cathy. I'm around, just busy this weekend. I spent all day yesterday at KOP mall in Philly and at the outlets with a friend. We did a crap ton of walking, and didn't eat too badly either. Hopefully that means I will be better on weigh in day. Today has been pretty calm. Mostly chilling and watching football, with the exception of the 45 minutes that I cleaned all of the bathrooms!

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! I'll try to post tomorrow!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Jennifer (candycaneps)............SW 163.0 lbs / GW 158.0lbs / CW 160.0lbs / PROGRESS - 3.00 lbs
    Cathy(chipper)..........................SW 236.0 lbs / GW 229.0 lbs / CW 235.6 lbs / PROGRESS -.4 lbs
    Clare (Finnhead).......................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 143.0 lbs / CW 146.0lbs / PROGRESS -2.0 lbs
    Em (MLEme).............................SW 175.0 lbs / GW 168.0 lbs / CW 171.4 lbs / PROGRESS -3.6 lbs
    Shanell (nellienell12)................SW 179.5 lbs / GW 175.5 lbs / CW 179.5 lbs / PROGRESS 0 lbs
    Kristin (Kistinbee).....................SW 161.0 lbs / GW Grow a baby! / CW 165.5 lbs / PROGRESS + 4.5 lbs noway
    Kim (JDKLove18).....................SW 197.7 lbs / GW 195.0 lbs / CW 200.2 lbs / PROGRESS +2.5 lbs :cry:
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 136.6 lbs / GW 133.0 lbs / CW 135.8 lbs / PROGRESS -0.8 lbs

Amy (amypyr)...........................SW 155.6 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 155.6 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs

Wow, finally on the negative side.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning ladies....

here it is only 7:52 am and i have already walk/ran 2 miles, ate breakfast, changed sheets on the bed, and did dishes. now it's time for a shower and do some more laundry. cleaning house tomorrow. just the daily stuff today.

today i begin my change of eating the way nutritionistlist wants me to eat. 45 carbs per meal 15 for morning & afternoon snack, 30 for evening snack. and 1600 calories. and just move. doesn't matter what just move. i can do this. ate most of the weekend. sure tasted good to have a great dinner. DH were talking about that how when you eat bad the good food tastes so good.

have a great day.
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    morning,

my juicer arrived this morning so am going to start on saturday.

work is horrible, 2 colelagues left on friday and my other friend is poorly bless her. I am very lonely today.

over and out
  • Denziee
    Options
    Clare (Finnhead)...................Bust 37/34.........Waist 30/28.5.....Hips 40/38....Total inches 107/100.5

by the way I finally did my inches again. Why is it that the most comes off your bust??? GRRRRR

but well done me :-)
  • emmele
    emmele Posts: 99
    Options
    morning sixers... cathy you didn't scare me off... i have just been terrible... don't even want to think about how terrible weigh in will be tomorrow... oh well. really busy with school / work too...

got rid of lots of cloths / household items... BBBS is picking it up today... then i set my closet up with stuff that fits wells now and stuff that i can get on but doesn't look great... they are my goal pants for the end of the month... i know i can do it.
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. Been off in my own little bad eating world. But that is over and done with. Back on track. The bad thing is I ate and ate and felt horrible and nausueas, but did it anyway. I hate having an eating disorder like that!!

But, it's Monday. I have bought good food and started tracking it. I workout with the trainer today, Zumba tomorrow. But, I have to plan 1 day at a time right now.

Well, gotta get back to work.

Have a great one!!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    laundry almost done. took a nice couch nap. ate my snack. having pop corn for 8pm snack tonight. need to change things up some. already drank 8 glasses of water, starting on my next 4 cups. i have gotten into the habit of using this 32 oz glass. i fill it at least 2xs daily. so now i have the exercise and water down. let's get the most important part controled eating....
  • Denziee
    Options
    hello everyone

guess what my juicer arrved today! whoop! all on target to start on saturday and hope i can give the full 7 days.

how is everyone? doesnt seem to be much converation these days! just talking at each other!!

emmele - you can do it! having a skinny wardrobe is definately the way forward. keep trying it on and feel it getting a little looser or you can actually do the zipper up etc etc.

well for me! I ate good today and did a quick 20mins of cardio too, just setting down to watch the soaps now and have had my omelette dinner! still a bit hungr but not really much decent to eat!

i finally fitted into a dress today that i wore to my graudation ball 5 years ago!! it felt great. i have progress pics too but i dont know how to add them to posts?

xx
  • emmele
    emmele Posts: 99
    Options
    thanks clare... i have more 'skinny' outfits than i can count... i just kept telling myself i would get back into them... but hidden away i really had no perception of how far off i was... i can get 'em all up and zippered... but whoa... the muffin top... hahaha... by thanksgiving i hope to be back in my favorite jeans!

ate well tonight... lots of sodium though... so that probably will not help the scale... oh well... i know i did well.

glad everyone is here and checking in! you ladies rock! keep it up sixers!
  • chipper15173
    Options